Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Superbowl

2»

Comments

• Options
    And the lights go out straight after a touchdown direct from the Second Half kick-off. Far Eastern betting syndicate anyone?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    After the power cut at the Superbowl, I can half-shoehorn in this funny video from Fulham vs Man U yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLXt9jGzWnA
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

Like others don't mind who wins. As a chiefs fan i have no right to talk or comment on the nfl

Same here - I'm a Dolphin. Great game though - and now a fumble! Ravens seriously slating the New Orleans Power Company right now...

• Options
    hoping the 49ers get this in the end.
  • Options
    Game had it all. That power cut nearly changed the game.
  • Options
    Ecstatic here in Baltimore, dancing in the streets after a very tense 4th quarter...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    A really exciting game full of twists and turns. How embarassing for the land where efficient technology is all .. a power cut during a game which is televised worldwide. Only, perhaps, in the Big Easy
  • Options
    I watched until the Kick off return touchdown, but was too tired.
    The half time break always kills me.

Couldnt believe I missed all the power cut shenanigans and that the Ravens nearly threw it all away.

• Options
    After recently following Ravens over the past season it was good to see them prevail. Very good final, the powercut came at a good time for the 49ers!!!! The Ravens were just lucky Flacco was on top form.
  • Options
    Gutted here in SF. The 49ers weren't quite at the races. Flacco had a phenomenal game. There's always next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob said:

Gutted here in SF. The 49ers weren't quite at the races. Flacco had a phenomenal game. There's always next year.

agreed, from the off Baltimore looked the more aggressive and committed outfit. The 49ers left it a tad too late to stage a complete comeback. Kapaernik especially took a long time to settle his nerves. Flacco on the other hand, older, wiser and somewhat underrated, was the master controller. The huge Baltimore offensive line was just too good on the day for the much vaunted 49er defence. Roll on next season
  • Options

After recently following Ravens over the past season it was good to see them prevail. Very good final, the powercut came at a good time for the 49ers!!!! The Ravens were just lucky Flacco was on top form.

Glory Boy !
    ;-)

• Options
    49ers fan, still gutted & that's all I have to say about that!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Good game though....feel asleep when the lights went out.