Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peter Croker Art Work by Dave Ramzan - FOR SALE

edited January 2013 in General Charlton
The first auction of 2013.

We are still looking to reach our Target £2,500. So far you have rasied £1065.

The money raised will go to the CAFC Academy. Paul Hart has asked if we can add to the two minibuses we helped fund (along with Valley Gold) last season.

This is just part of the £50,000 that Charlton Life has already raised for the Club and for various Charities.

First up a 20" x 16" photographic print of the late Peter Croker, created by Dave Ramzen for the Charlton programme.

The artwork was created by Dave for the Charlton programme (possibly around 1988 - if anyone can find the actual programme I would be delighted). The work has been produced on photographic paper. There is also a photo negative of the work.

This would make a great item when framed and is an one off, original still in the cardboard case in which it was delivered to Steve Dixon at the Valley. It was Steve who donated this item for which many thanks and to Dave Ramzen who was also happy for the item to be put up for sale.

There are two surface creases but otherwise this is in excellent condition.

The artwork is for sale by Auction. The auction ends at 5.00 pm this Friday 25th January. Bids timed after 4.59pm will not be counted.

Opening bid is £20. Winner will need to collect or pay postage. Happy bidding.

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    I'll get things started at £25.
  • Options
    Cheers Del
  • Options
    461 views and only one bid?

Going to take a long time to reach £2500 at this rate : - )
  • Options

461 views and only one bid?

Going to take a long time to reach £2500 at this rate : - )

Afraid away ticket & travel costs eat into the budget, Henry....

• Options
    411 at blacburn, 461 views

So I make that 50 people who need a different excuse ; - )

I know not everyone can or wants to bid and that's fine. People do what they can.
  • Options
    Sometimes its a struggle between having a good heart and wanting to do your bit for a good cause, and actually not desiring the item offered. If I bid, the picture would just be put away somewhere.
  • Options
    Chris Powell said at the VIP meeting

"If you don't get the bidding on the CL Peter Croker auction up to at least £60 he'll play Kerker on Saturday"

So get bidding

Last day today.
  • Options
    And MS added

"How can it still be at £25? If I wasn't sticking £1m a month into the Club already I'd put in a bid.

In fact if no one bids it up to £50 we'll sell Solly to Palace"