Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I like a good fry up but its a NO from me.

enough there to feed a whole family.
  • Options
    They've clearly been watching Man V Food.
  • Options
    Far too much bread/toast there.
  • Options
    Too much bread and chips on it for me.

Price though is good. I paid the same price in singapore for 2 eggs bacon sausage toast and beans.
  • Options
    After three weeks on a diet, I'd give it a bloody good go.
  • Options
    Would give it a good go. You get an hour.
  • Options
    would have a go after a night on the booze when i am at my most hungriest.

see the health campaigners having their say suggesting that your stomach could explode, your house will fall down and the western world will be in eternal darkness if you dare to try it.
  • Options
    they're a bit tight with the hash browns!
  • Options
    Christ on a bike!!! I'm a fat bastard and I love a good full English but that's taking the piss!
  • Options
    I'd give it a good go, but the bread would get the better of me I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't get half way through it - there's 15 eggs in there alone. I bet the saussies and bacon is really poor quality as well, woudl have to be at £15 for that lot.
  • Options
    I have been there many times. Nice proper cafe. Even witnessed a mate of mine attempt that, he failed miserably
  • Options
    I hate this type of Man v Food thing. Most of what is cooked is thrown in the bin.
    Waste of time, food, and money.
  • Options
    why not have cup of tea and 2 slices of Marmite toast?

• Options
    Easy as long as they take the butter off the bread can't stand butter
  • Options
    not right that.
    To much wasted with enough peeps not having f++k all.
  • Options
    That's extreme and well out of my league.
    If anyone is ever in Amarillo, they can always visit The Big Texan. If you eat a 72oz steak dinner (and that's the whole dinner, not just the steak) in an hour you get it free. There's a live webcam on their web site if you just want to watch others give this a try.
    Check out www.bigtexan.com for the eating rules.
    Amarillo - nice song :-) but the town's got nothing to commend it apart from being on Route 66 and it's difficult to know why anyone would want to have the way there shown to them except if it was to make sure you took a different road in order to avoid it.
  • Options

why not have cup of tea and 2 slices of Marmite toast?

Think you answered your own question there.

• Options
    Eurgggh, used to do something similar to this at an all night cafe in Brighton the other year, 'Gut Buster'
  • Options
    Would only be able to manage 2 slices of bacon , 1 egg , a slice of fried bread , and a couple of sausages.

Oh ....and don't forget the brown sauce.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jarman said:

Far too much bread/toast there.

Agree, too much starch.
  • Options
    i'd do all the bread/toast but struggle with the rest
  • Options
    I reckon they are missing a marketing opportunity, they should offer it as a family/group breakfast and allow 6-8 people to share. Get a few people from a local team to come in, take a photo, and it would certainly make the local paper.
  • Options
    Perhaps they should remane the Cafe "Gluttons 'R' Us I love a fry up but this is really stupid
  • Options
    Do me a favour...That is disgusting. Seeing that much food on one plate makes me wanna chunder. Have they not been watching embarrassing fat bodies
  • Options
    Can I smoke first?
    = yes no worries
  • Options
    Never man vs food is a great programme but for real no way
  • Options
    I'd get half a dozen local vagrants in there, eat a sausage and tell them to feel their boots.
  • Options
    I wonder if you could start with a bowl of bran flakes and a glass of orange juice, otherwise I'm out.
  • Options
    Pretty use the latest "would ya" could manage it.