Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton VHS/DVD

Looking for a bit of advice or info.

I've no longer got a VHS player, and I'm slowly getting all of my old videos on DVD. However there's three I want to keep - our season reviews from 97/98, 98/99 and 99/00. I spoke to Glovepup about converting VHS to DVD and he said that I'd need a VHS player to do it. Factoring in the cost of software and the fact I'd probably only do these 3 and then be done with it, it isn't in my interests cost wise to do this.

Does anyone on here know anyone that can do these kind of conversions that I would be willing to pay, as well as supplying the blank DVDs? Or is there anyone that has already done this and would be willing to sell me copies?

Comments

• Options
    Ross - don't know where you live but Gazelle Video in the Pantiles Bexleyheath offered this facility fairly cheap when I looked around.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Ross, if you only want three done I'll do them for you. I have a VCR and a DVD burner. If you want to meet up at a game to give me the tapes I'll put them on a DVD and bring them along to the next game.

PM or email me on mail@kingshilladdick.co.uk if you are interested.
  • Options
    http://snipurl.com/267195r

ebay – combo vcr dvd recorders
  • Options

Ross, if you only want three done I'll do them for you. I have a VCR and a DVD burner. If you want to meet up at a game to give me the tapes I'll put them on a DVD and bring them along to the next game.+

PM or email me on mail@kingshilladdick.co.uk if you are interested.

Somebody has already offered or I would.
    If you want them to be like a dvd, you need dvd authoring software.
    Otherwise can copy in many formats avi,xvid etc

good luck
  • Options
    PM sent your way KHA
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Oh man, I'd pay good money for a DVD of all three seasons - problem is, I'm in America and buying overpriced PAL tapes on Ebay to convert is not a wise decision.

Would love for the club to come out with a Classic Charlton line of DVDs - perhaps if they win promotion, that might be time to dig up some old team reviews.