Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

@BenHamer21

talkSPORTDrive ‏@talkSPORTDrive
"I've decided @BenHamer21 is the most underrated English keeper around."

Comments

• Options
    Well if that bloke from Brum can get in the England team .... it appears the English scouting network aint working
  • Options
    was it gough or durham?
  • Options
    Will be Durham
  • Options
    Will be Durham
  • Options
    Gough wouldn't have a clue who he was .
  • Options
    Gough loves his footy big Barnsley fan...........so may be him as he follow champ footy.....Durham a peterboro sufferer
  • Options
    He's right but how does he know? He can't have seen much of him on highlights and we've only played Peterborough once this term.
  • Options
    Durham does the saturday footy show --more tham likely gets a glimpse of mst games I know he was at the Valley when we beat the posh.
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

Gough loves his footy big Barnsley fan...........so may be him as he follow champ footy.....Durham a peterboro sufferer

Big Barnsley fan? Is that why he has a box at the MK franchise and also admits to following Spurs. Bloke's a grade a clown.
  • Options
    It's definitely Durham. Has had conversations on twitter before with Hamer, plus I doubt that Gough knows how to work a keyboard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mr. Happy said:

It's definitely Durham. Has had conversations on twitter before with Hamer, plus I doubt that Gough knows how to work a keyboard.

To be fair to Gough, it's very difficult to type holding a cricket ball, talking to Shane Warne on the telephone, and shaving a whippet all at the same time.

• Options
    Mr. Happy said:

Yeh, I reckon he would be stumped :0)
  • Options
    Rate Hamer a lot but anything coming from that dick weed Durham is usually just provocative bullcrap to get more followers/listeners/callers.

Didn't he say that once Harry was appointed at QPR that he though QPR would finish above AVB & Spurs? .. I mean that level of deludedness is matched only by sheffield wednesday.
  • Options
    Ive posted this before, my fav Durham call was when a Charlton fan called up, shortly after we had been relegated to League 1.
    Durham (smugly) 'now we have Gary, a Charlton fan, So Gary whats it like to be a Charlton fan?'
    Gary, 'Its better than being ginger Adrian'
  • Options
    I think I saw Adrian Durham walking past the Covered End before our game with them this season.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Ive posted this before, my fav Durham call was when a Charlton fan called up, shortly after we had been relegated to League 1.
    Durham (smugly) 'now we have Gary, a Charlton fan, So Gary whats it like to be a Charlton fan?'
    Gary, 'Its better than being ginger Adrian'

That is a quality response and worthy of a pint if I ever meet Gary.
  • Options
    Good call about Hamer though. When you look at keepers in the England frame - he definitely compares favourably with most of them.
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if they shared the same agent.
  • Options
    Who remembers Hamers shocker vs colchester last season. When he kicked it agianst an attacker and it went in. Wasnt funny at the time, but now it seems hilarious.
  • Options
    Thought that was notts county though my memory ain't what it used to be
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No it was the Us county were 4-0 up by half time.
  • Options
    We won the 2nd half though
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Rate Hamer a lot but anything coming from that dick weed Durham is usually just provocative bullcrap to get more followers/listeners/callers.

Didn't he say that once Harry was appointed at QPR that he though QPR would finish above AVB & Spurs? .. I mean that level of deludedness is matched only by sheffield wednesday.

Delusion rather than deludedness ? Definitely agree with you though Jarman