Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Advice please chaps

I have been emailed the following investment opportunity by a certain Victor Wang.

Email>>>

Good day!

I am the Chief Audit/Account Executive officer, Development Bank of Singapore (DBS). I write to inquire your interest in a business transaction which involves US$45M secured from our bank for the purpose of establishing a joint venture on Real Estate and Tourist Centre oversea. This fund was highness and domiciled in our bank for the past 27 years by a late foreign investor,Mr. Nusret Mahmood Syed, Pakistani citizen who died in the Collapsed New World Hotel, 1986; it was not appropriated by the bank because the account was sealed with Microchips by the predecessors for accessibility. I shall unfold details upon your reply.

Best regards,

Victor Wang.

Comments

• You should take Mr Wang up on his offer.

He's obviously an astute business man because he also has succesful businesses in Nigeria.
  • ages back on here someone posted a thread from a group who go after these tossers and hook a good few into months of emails etc
    Its a huge read but laugh out loud funny in some places.
  • Dear Victor,

Thank you for your email.

I am so excited about this opportunity, I confirm below my bank details:

*(insert bank name, address, account number and sort code of Crystal Palace FC)*

Kind regards,

S Jones
  • Play a long for a bit and then get him to send you a trophy pic, something of him holding up a bit of paper with I hate Palace on or something.

Do it do it do it :)
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    always enjoyed this site ... huge read as goonerhater says but well worth it ... some of the stings are just superb
  • Do you think it's this one: victorwang.net?
    If so, you could buy one of his paintings with the proceeds.
  • I bank at DBS, I could just pop round and pick it up for you
  • I think eaststandpeter is the man to comment on this.

Good or bad Peter?
  • Sponsored links:

• I sent my 2 grand cheque off a few weeks ago and it was cashed just last week, so I'm expecting my 30 million to be transferred into my account any time now. No brainer!
  • I took one of these guys on once, had months of fun. It's easy to set up with fake id's/receive only fax/mobile numbers. Got a nice pic of him holding sign tell the world he was a merchant banker.

Happy days.
  • Is this what they call a wangle ?