Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Was this why Red Division were kettled ?

Perhaps this is what Charlton/police were referring to, when they took Red Divisions details.

On August 22 last year a man sustained significant injuries after he was attacked in Well Hall Road, Eltham.

Police would like to speak to Liam Braithwaite, aged 21, from Greenwich, together with 51-year-old Graham Stone, who has connections in south London.

Officers would also like to contact Stuart Toal over a separate issue.

It follows a series of incidents dating back to October and November last year where racially aggravated offences and criminal damage were carried out in Charlton Church Lane and Charlton Park Lane

Comments

• Why bring that up?
  • im so confused
  • what have 3 random names got to do with RD
  • Don't get what a load of 16 year old kids having their details taken at football has to do with someone being assaulted in Well Hall or graffiti in Charlton?
  • It was the excuse used by the club as to why the boys were treated poorly a lame excuse and a bull shit one but one they used anyhow
  • It was the excuse used by the club as to why the boys were treated poorly a lame excuse and a bull shit one but one they used anyhow

You've got to be kidding? What an absolute joke
  • edited January 2013
    :
  • I assure you that when it happened the reason given to some of the RD was that due to incidents in and around the ground and borough the police were targeting a certain demographic

I think CE has just found the info mate that relates to what the RD lad was saying
  • Ok gotcha . But what's it got to do with the game ?
  • edited January 2013
    nolly said:

Ok gotcha . But what's it got to do with the game ?

I thought NLA explained. RD members were told that the reason they were detained & had their details taken at the Hudds cup match, was because there had been incidents around the ground & they were trying to identify/eliminate persons from their enquiries.
  • Sponsored links:

• Whats trevor kettled got to do with it
  • Whats trevor kettled got to do with it

I knew he liked to be the centre of attention on a football pitch but it's just getting ridiculous now.
  • "Police would like to speak to Liam Braithwaite, aged 21, from Greenwich, together with 51-year-old Graham Stone, who has connections in south London. "

My Dad's name is Graham Stone and he has connections with South London. I wonder if there is any reward?!!!

(It's not him by the way, he's much older than 51)
  • is you middle name Flint Wilma?
  • Wilma said:

"Police would like to speak to Liam Braithwaite, aged 21, from Greenwich, together with 51-year-old Graham Stone, who has connections in south London. "

My Dad's name is Graham Stone and he has connections with South London. I wonder if there is any reward?!!!

(It's not him by the way, he's much older than 51)

Phone the Old Bill, dress your Dad in some trendy clothes, could be a juicy reward!
  • Police would like to speak to Liam Braithwaite, aged 21, from Greenwich, together with 51-year-old Graham Stone, who has connections in south London.

Officers would also like to contact Stuart Toal over a separate issue.

Well why don't they Facebook them? In these days of mobile phones, Skype and social media outlets there is really no reason for the police to be so lazy.
  • not everybody has facebook
  • is you middle name Flint Wilma?

Yes :-)

• Yabba dabba do!
  • So the plodd have targeted RD members because they believe they may have carried out racial attacks? What gave them that impression? I'd be very angry if I'd been targeted for those incidents because I sing & create an atmosphere at a football match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Facebook and Twitter are now the police forces most effective weapon on fighting crime!
  • not everybody has facebook

Nor a sense of humour it seems.....?
  • oh it was a joke...hard to tell.
  • edited January 2013

oh it was a joke...hard to tell.

Agreed VG a few of us seem to be having the same problem with the underlying tone from this poster on other threads, the odd smiley face would not go amiss in the future or better still, I might just avoid a dialogue altogether.
  • RedChaser said:

oh it was a joke...hard to tell.

Agreed VG a few of us seem to be having the same problem with the underlying tone from this poster on other threads, the odd smiley face would not go amiss in the future or better still, I might just avoid a dialogue altogether.
    Don't get your Fishnets in a twist love.
  • The games up Chirpy I've got you banged to rights!