Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next Seasons Kit (2013/14)

I read in the programme the other day that we will have a new home and away shirt next season as Andrews air conditioning only sighed a 1 year contract I reckon we will have a plain boring kit like Barnsley's home this year and away kit like Bradford's

What's Your Thoughts And Designs ?

Comments

• Options
    Would prefer a yellow away kit next time.
  • Options
    Something to blow us away
  • Options
    A shirt, shorts and a pair of socks I reckon.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    All red for me .. excuse me all you 'traditionalists'
  • Options
    Blue stripes added to the home kit.
  • Options
    This thread to get 1,000 posts?
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to all the different designs people make and then we end up with one of Tiger's cast offs again.
  • Options
    I rather like the idea of a competition and then a vote.

The mock ups on here were great too
  • Options
    Red Shirt with a white band and a black band on the sleeves (like Inters away kit this year) white shorts with red edging and red and white hooped socks is my guess.

Away should be 2 tone Yellow with black sleeve and shirt ends, with black shorts and yellow socks
  • Options
    razil said:

I rather like the idea of a competition and then a vote.

The mock ups on here were great too

I like that kit...would be interesting to see the colours reversed too....dont like yellow kits, would prefer to do something abit different.......

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I read in the programme the other day that we will have a new home and away shirt next season as Andrews air conditioning only sighed a 1 year contract I reckon we will have a plain boring kit like Barnsley's home this year and away kit like Bradford's

What's Your Thoughts And Designs ?

Anything that's not a generic all red pub kit is fine by me!
  • Options
    May I be the first....this is it, from a reliable source!image
  • Options
    I'm not paying out again after only 1 season.

Unless its realy cool of course
  • Options
    Will it be available in kids sizes ?
  • Options
    I'll see what I can find out again ;-)
  • Options
    Shag said:

Will it be available in kids sizes ?

and big, fat git size too?

• Options
    MS showed the VIPs a few options last night.

As I'm considered a spring chicken in that company I'm afraid the choice made by the VIPs was a bit conservative/traditional.

Good sponsor though and explains a few "misunderstood" takeover stories.

Should be announced sooner rather than later. Kit will be in the shop by last game of season too.
  • Options
    Will the kids kits have the actual Nike tick on them or be the usual fakes ?
  • Options

As I'm considered a spring chicken in that company I'm afraid the choice made by the VIPs was a bit conservative/traditional.

Should be announced sooner rather than later. Kit will be in the shop by last game of season too.

Oh No Henry !!

Not the nightmare scenario... sponsored by Koc Holdings

;0)
  • Options

Interesting, so we've already signed a new shirt sponsor?

I can't imagine VIPs would be the main source of fashion tips for the club, unless it was deciding on a new club thermos flask design :-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Red Shirt with a white band and a black band on the sleeves (like Inters away kit this year) white shorts with red edging and red and white hooped socks is my guess.
    Away should be 2 tone Yellow with black sleeve and shirt ends, with black shorts and yellow socks

Newcastle played in two tone yellow and it was horrible. The two tone black is nice. Or blue? I like the idea of the home kit though. To be honest, as soon as it doesn't have that awful sponsor on it, I'll buy one.
  • Options
    Team wear will be our kit, just like every other Nike contract bar Man Utd, Arsenal, Barcelona, England, Spain etc. Even Everton have team wear.
  • Options
    Anyone seen Barcelona's away kit? Two-tone yellow and orange - a bit like a tequila sunrise!
  • Options

Anyone seen Barcelona's away kit? Two-tone yellow and orange - a bit like a tequila sunrise!

Amazing kit, I thought it was ten ice lollies running around the pitch.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

Newcastle played in two tone yellow and it was horrible. The two tone black is nice. Or blue? I like the idea of the home kit though. To be honest, as soon as it doesn't have that awful sponsor on it, I'll buy one.
    to be fair the Newcastle two tone was more like cream and mustard, I was thinking more like lemon peel and hazard tape yellow ;-)
  • Options

Plain red Nike with Abu Dhabi sponsor, plain white shorts and red socks with a stripe on.

Warm? ;-)
  • Options
    I hope we have a bit more white on our shirts( at least a white collar) and I hate hooped socks. i also hate teams that wear there away kit when then is no colour clash at least we wear red if possible away from home.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Team wear will be our kit, just like every other Nike contract bar Man Utd, Arsenal, Barcelona, England, Spain etc. Even Everton have team wear.

Everton don't have teamwear, they just have a generic template Nike do for professional clubs. There is a difference.
  • Options
    any idea when this seasons will start being sold cheap then ?
  • Options
    I always prefer the black away strip. Glad we had it back this season but could of added a few bits of red to it