Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Internet/Forum Jargon Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    No good asking David Cameron what lol means!
  • Options
    Labours Old Lies ?
  • Options

Labours Old Lies ?

Well that's as close as our PM got - if you remember he thought it meant "Lots of Love".
  • Options
    MilF-------------GILF

away you go explaining those
  • Options
    DA9 said:

SIC is spelling or grammar based i.e., you type something knowing that you may have spelt it wrong, or made a grammatical error, so you add (sic) It means you are aware it maybe spelt wrong or you get my meaning etc, not an Internet thing though, been around for years.

Quite a few years seeing as it is Latin.
  • Options

MilF-------------GILF

away you go explaining those

Mum I'd like to f**k, Gran I'd like to f**k. Simples. Not that I spend all my time researching such sites...
  • Options
    My partners friend kept calling me a DILF, she's 24 and quite street so I didnt want to ask what it meant as I didnt want to appear uncool, but it did get very annoying. Finally I had to ask...how thick am I?
  • Options

My partners friend kept calling me a DILF, she's 24 and quite street so I didnt want to ask what it meant as I didnt want to appear uncool, but it did get very annoying. Finally I had to ask...how thick am I?

You've alluded to having a much younger, hot missus m_b and she has 24 year old friends. I gather you're a maturer gent (plenty of CE memories). Are you Peter Stringfellow?
  • Options

You've alluded to having a much younger, hot missus m_b and she has 24 year old friends. I gather you're a maturer gent (plenty of CE memories). Are you Peter Stringfellow?
    Or windscreen.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

SIC is spelling or grammar based i.e., you type something knowing that you may have spelt it wrong, or made a grammatical error, so you add (sic) It means you are aware it maybe spelt wrong or you get my meaning etc, not an Internet thing though, been around for years.

Not true unless you are NLA ...

See Valiantphil's definition above.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I have a friend who's 18...doesnt make me hot or young :)