Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reserve match help

Can anyone tell me the date we played a combination match at the Valley against Leicester City in the 92/93 season?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    You might be able to pick it up from an old programme from that season (assuming no postponements).

Was it definitely played at The Valley being the season of the return?
  • Options
    Have unearthed a reserve programme from 21/4/93 in the 92/93 season - at The Valley v Swindon a 2-1 win - Andy D'Durso was the ref, Sam Appiah and Danny Wharden scoring for Charlton. According to the programme Leicester are not in the Combination that season - the furthest teams from London are Bristol City, Norwich, Oxford, Southampton. Could it have been a reserve Cup game ? Will keep hunting and update further if anything comes to light. (Simon/Cocteau Twins)
  • Options
    Cheers Simon, I was sure it was Leicester. Must be my bad memory!
  • Options
    I'm not sure we played Leicester reserves in the 92/93 season.
  • Options
    So, if anyone has a list of reserve fixtures for that season? Sorry to be a pain.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Doesn't look like we played Leicester in the combination that year.We played
    Millwall,chelsea,qpr,palace,soton,spurs,oxford,watford,wimbledon,ipswich,arsenal,luton,whu,norwich,swindon,bristol c,pompy,brighton & fulham,i'll try and dig out a programme and get some dates for the games.Whoops sorry didn't see the post from Dennis :)