Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dave Lockwood

Anyone Dave Lockwoods email address? asked the club two weeks ago to give my twins a mention on their birthday tomorrow and not had a reply so am hoping he can help. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    He is on Twitter and I will give him a nod in this thread's direction.
  • Options
    great thank you
  • Options
    Doesn't mean he will see it though, but unless you get an email address off someone else it will have to do
  • Options
    it's a good start though ;o)
  • Options
    He is on facebook too.
  • Options
    They allow his face on there? lol ooops not helping myself here am i? ;o)
  • Options
    and you can send him an inbox on here... BDL
  • Options
    sorry to be thick but how do you inbox someone?
  • Options

Anyone Dave Lockwoods email address? asked the club two weeks ago to give my twins a mention on their birthday tomorrow and not had a reply so am hoping he can help. Thanks in advance.

Bit of a spooky coincidence your kids born on the same day, but youre not on own. My sister was born on 20/11/45 at 9am and my brother was born on 20/11/54 at 9am.

jwfstfitt
  • Options

Bit of a spooky coincidence your kids born on the same day, but youre not on own. My sister was born on 20/11/45 at 9am and my brother was born on 20/11/54 at 9am.

jwfstfitt
    Not that spooky though is it? They're twins!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never heard of him ;-)
  • Options
    Just sent you a message
  • Options
    Messages need to go on the activity board
  • Options
    edited January 2013

jwfstfitt
    GOTCHA!

Always look at the small print!

jwfstfitt Just waiting for someone to fall into the trap!

The bit about my siblings is true, plus twins dont have to be born on the same day, or year :)

• Options
    jwfstfitt ok, what is it?
  • Options
    Thanks Dave have emailed you. Twins were born 90 seconds apart so yes same day lol
  • Options

Thanks Dave have emailed you. Twins were born 90 seconds apart so yes same day lol

Blimey. Almost came out on a tandem. :-)
  • Options

jwfstfitt
    GOTCHA!

Always look at the small print!

jwfstfitt Just waiting for someone to fall into the trap!

The bit about my siblings is true, plus twins dont have to be born on the same day, or year :)

Wow, you got me with some code that nobody else ever uses. Congratulations for you! I didn't say anywhere though that twins had to be born on the same day. Anyway, can't be arsed to go any further into this. Congratulations again on your brilliant prank. Top class.
  • Options
    SotonAddick...it was just for fun, I dont have any malice :)
  • Options
    Ok, I guess that was a bit ott from me. Apologies. I guess I was just a bit confused as to what the actual point of that was? :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I should have wrote "Its brilliant that your kids were born on the first day" but the flu made me think it was funnier than it was...dont ask! I'm an eccentric old man, but like you I love my team...guess this shared interest now makes us mates :)
  • Options

Charlton fan, You know what you've gotta do...
  • Options

I should have wrote "Its brilliant that your kids were born on the first day" but the flu made me think it was funnier than it was...dont ask! I'm an eccentric old man, but like you I love my team...guess this shared interest now makes us mates :)

Maybe_baby. I think you've been smoking too many of those spliffs me old mucker. :-)
  • Options
    Rob said:

Maybe_baby. I think you've been smoking too many of those spliffs me old mucker. :-)
    I thought it would help in a medicinal way...should have stuck with Paracetamol.

• Options
    Who is bigger? Big Dave Lockwood (BDL), Big_Rob or LargeAddick?

I think we should be told.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Riviera said:

Far too cryptic...is it something only those in the clique would know about?

• Options
    Thanks Dave they loved hearing their names plus also getting a mention in the programme just a shame about the result.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Can I put in a claim :-) (I was going to say a late entry but I know what some of you are like)

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Someone would no doubt talk about your late entry into somewhere like your pal arse