Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Zaha

He turned up at Manchester United wearing a Imogen Thomas t shirt !!!,

Comments

• Options
    NO WAY!!! ..............
  • Options
    No he didn't - it was an £8 t-shirt with the image of a lady who, other than being white and brunette, looks nothing like Imogen Thomas;

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/wilfried-zaha-tshirt-mystery-solved-8467440.html
  • Options
    fuck Zaha palace scum who cares
  • Options
    CAFCElite said:

That's the spirit, not a good way any Charlton fan can spin that deal, so that is the best we can manage. :)
  • Options
    CAFCElite said:

And Richard Redden says the incest song upsets the older fans :-)
    I'm sure Elite says he's in his 70's.
  • Options

CAFCElite said:

And Richard Redden says the incest song upsets the older fans :-)
    I'm sure Elite says he's in his 70's.
    Lets av it right silly bollocks, I was top boy in my hey day on the terraces down the valley, the red baron they used to call me.
  • Options
    Wonder if palace will reimburse any money owed to the small business' they knocked when they went into admin last time round now they have £10m in the bank....mmmm...thought not.
  • Options

Wonder if palace will reimburse any money owed to the small business' they knocked when they went into admin last time round now they have £10m in the bank....mmmm...thought not.

Agree. This is one of the bits of capitalism that I don't get.
  • Options

Wonder if palace will reimburse any money owed to the small business' they knocked when they went into admin last Diftime round now they have £10m in the bank....mmmm...thought not.

Totally different company though.

I agree with the sentiment but it's just not how the law works.