Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would'ya?

edited January 2013 in Not Sports Related
Sky's Celina Hinchcliffe...She's a Wendy!
cl.jpg 55.9K

Comments

• Options
    It's a rare yes from me.
  • Options
    YEEEESSS!

(Is this a Would'ya or a "who wouldn't"?)
  • Options
    How is this a wouldya ?
  • Options
    Never a would ya
  • Options
    Wendy or not, I'd be honoured if she let me lay her down on a rug in front of a roaring log fire.

Not a 'would ya' at all.
  • Options
    Learn the sacred rules of the "would ya" !
  • Options
    Think she's a bit rough myself...you lot are just not very fussy :)
  • Options
    Thats the whole idea mate the rougher the more would ya

Would ya should be something that you havevto think about like that huge munter the other day in the swim wear
  • Options
    Think Ill leave it to the experts...I found the Wendies connection the most off putting, thought it would put others off too.
  • Options

Think Ill leave it to the experts...I found the Wendies connection the most off putting, thought it would put others off too.

Wouldn't even care was a palace fan, as long as she didn't wanna wear her shirt in bed (although it would come in handy to wipe myself on afterwards)

She's a yes btw.................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tbh maybe_baby it wouldn't really bother me if she was a Palace/Millwall hybrid if she was offering ;o)
  • Options
    I certainly would.
  • Options
    Got a very manly face, so a no from me.
  • Options
    Now youve got me feeling sorry for all of you...problem is, my missus aint that shabby.
  • Options
    She Miss Jones to your Rigsby then? ;o)
  • Options
    Tits look under spec but luckily that's what a back scuttle is for
  • Options
    I def would!
  • Options

She Miss Jones to your Rigsby then? ;o)

She's a bit better than Miss Jones, but unfortunately I'm not as young or good looking as Rigsby.
  • Options

Tits look under spec but luckily that's what a back scuttle is for

Comment of the day!
  • Options
    Possibly the worst picture of her you could have chosen, MB! I have looked up other pictures of her and on the basis of them, yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes
  • Options

Possibly the worst picture of her you could have chosen, MB! I have looked up other pictures of her and on the basis of them, yes.

Found her by accident so didnt bother to compare...I'm learning ok! Didnt think that wouldya's would turn out to be such a science.

• Options
    @maybe_baby - some people take it very seriously mate. Freud would have a field day.
  • Options

Found her by accident so didnt bother to compare...I'm learning ok! Didnt think that wouldya's would turn out to be such a science.

Sorry mate, just pointing out it wasn't a flattering photo, I had never seen her before either until now. I didn't have a go at you setting her up as a Would Ya... :-)
  • Options
    yes ... I would LOVE to
  • Options
    I'll get better...
  • Options
    Yep...