Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shooters Hill Traffic problem

Anyone going today who is driving across the junction at the bottom of S Hill.(where the police station use to be) temp lights there and single lanes in operation---long ques in all 4 directions.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    From Welling, turn right at the bull at top of shooters hill onto Shrewsbury lane then left down Eglinton hill, turn left at the bottom onto Herbert road, follow it to the junction then right onto woolwich common, then left onto ha ha road, cuts it all out.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info GH - much appreciated.
  • Options
    Anyone passing my gaff, do the honourable thing and pick me up. ;)
    Its causing chaos, but gave Bailey a stationary audience, expected all weekend...........
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Its causing chaos, but gave Bailey a stationary audience, expected all weekend...........

Edit..... Seeing DA9 tip and joking aside, I'd give it a wider berth than his suggestion...........

• Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Edit..... Seeing DA9 tip and joking aside, I'd give it a wider berth than his suggestion...........

Shrewsbury Lane - Plum Lane - Burredge Road (sic) - Plumstead High Street - Woolwich Road to The Valley?
  • Options
    ....or Wickham Lane - Plumstead High Street - Woolwich Road to The Valley?
  • Options
    Wickham lane, kings highway over the common to nightingale vale and straight over to ha ha road.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    just used wickham lane to haha road ... no problems
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

just used wickham lane to haha road ... no problems

You're having a laugh!