Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arrogant and Deluded!

Big win for Charlton 3-0
Comfortable home win 4-0
Wednesday are a very poor team, still league one standard when I see them play.....4-0 charlton

YOU CERTAINLY ARE!

Comments

• do one
  • What a well thought out and sense filled post. Well done
  • edited January 2013
    Jut leave him to play with himself boys, I'm sure that's something he's used to.
  • Doesn't post for almost a year.

Shows up after Weds win. I bet no one over on owls talk ever predicts a score wrong.
  • Sod off !
  • We also hit the woodwork twice before you score, could have easily been 3-0.
  • edited January 2013
    Don't you have a wife to beat up ?
  • Please don't bite
  • Big win for Charlton 3-0
    Comfortable home win 4-0
    Wednesday are a very poor team, still league one standard when I see them play.....4-0 charlton

YOU CERTAINLY ARE!

At least you have a nice memory from the Championship to keep you warm during the cold winter League One nights next season.

Three points against Charlton doesn't save you from relegation.
  • Still living with mummy?
  • Sponsored links:

• But Wednesday are a very poor team , seriously , Half of the team look like they'd be more suited as American footballers ...... Hooooooof
  • But Wednesday are a very poor team , seriously , Half of the team look like they'd be more suited as American footballers ...... Hooooooof
  • Talk about obsessed with us.

Good 3 points for you against a footballing side. Don't think it will be enough to stop you going down though
  • We're still 8 places clear of you and your team of loanees, sonny.
  • Well done little piggy we will see where you are at the end of the season but for now do one
  • Sheffield Wednesday fans are in no position to accuse other fans of being arrogant.

Well played today, we were awful , you were better.
  • We're not a footballing side in fairness
  • My team has just won an away game. Do I:

a) Go on the lash in one of the world's greatest cities to celebrate

b) Get train home and inform t'wife to cook up some extra black pudding as a celebratory treat for my return

c) Reveal what a sad and empty little life I have by posting on another club's internet forum less than half an hour after kick off.

• My team has just won an away game. Do I:

a) Go on the lash in one of the world's greatest cities to celebrate

b) Get train home and inform t'wife to cook up some extra black pudding as a celebratory treat for my return

c) Reveal what a sad and empty little life I have by posting on another club's internet forum less than half an hour after kick off.

a) - especially considering I come from Sheffield
  • I said i didnt fancy going today when my female friend picked it out as a game go to!! Either coz I maybe saw a defeat happening or the fact I hate sheff wed more than any other club in the land including millwall and palace!! Go in peace
  • Sponsored links:

Comfortable home win 4-0

YOU CERTAINLY ARE!

Banter....nothing more.
  • If the price for beating us is having to live in Sheffield, you sure got the short straw my northern monkey friend.

Sorry Stu we should have been 1-0 down after Hamer dropped the ball

But by that rationale we already should've been one up after hitting the bar. You can't have it both ways.
    Comfortable home win 4-0

YOU CERTAINLY ARE!

That's why you are where you are in this league, many positions below us. Luton beat Nowich, Bradford beat Villa, shit happens then you get over it. Hope to see you next season if you don't go down. Serious question, you wouldn't be from Netherton in Dudley by any chance?
  • Congratulations on winning your cup final, Netherton. I hope you enjoyed your day out and didn't struggle too much with the feelings of envy and confusion that a visit to the capital inevitably brings to the Yorkie.
    Ideally you will now get relegated or united will get promoted so that you can finally move on from your creepy obsession with us.
  • Off_it said:

We also hit the woodwork twice before you score, could have easily been 3-0.

But by that rationale we already should've been one up after hitting the bar. You can't have it both ways.
    ok 2-1 down mate as Gardener missed a free header ? I await your retort .

• Keep looking up at us, as you have been since September 2011.
  • There were a lot of people predicting an Owls win too, so I guess we're arrogant, deluded and Nostradamus rolled into one?
  • Good to see the Owls take note of what we say on here. Probably impressed by the use of punctuation correctly.