Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fuller or Kermorgant vs palace

Im assuming we will be playing 4-5-1 again next week. Personally i would like to see Yann up top for 60 minutes and Fuller on for 30 to provide a cutting edge as their defence tires. Who would you have starting as a lone striker?

Comments

• Options
    That would rely on the miracle that is making subs before the 75th minute.
  • Options
    BWP or a new striker with Yann.
  • Options
    Kermorgant.

I'd bring Cort back into the team though.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

BWP or a new striker with Yann.

You mean 4-4-2 ? We've really not looked great with anything but 4-5-1 this season and I think Palace would walk straight through us without the extra man in midfield.

Oh, and Yann. He deserves it for the performances he put in the last few games, we know what we're getting with Yann - Fuller's too hit and miss for this one.
  • Options
    I agree Fuller is hit and miss, but would rather the ball at his feet in the box than any other players in our squad.
  • Options
    The only possible change from that side might be central defence

Wouldn't change the formation and its working for us away from home
  • Options
    Fuller is a match winner. End of.
  • Options
    Agree that Fuller is more likely to make things happen, but could he work well on his own up front? Don't think we should change from the 4-5-1.
  • Options
    Fuller has a goalscorer's instinct of having a go whenever he's sees a chance.. From where i sit, Yanns more a wing man..I'd play fuller from the start, if Haynes isn't available...and bring yann on later
  • Options
    Fuller played up front in a 451 at Stoke. I don't think Yann should be dropped though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yann!
  • Options
    Keep it as it is, sounds like we had a terrible last 15 minutes but we no today's result will make a number of our players angry, stick to the system that has gained us 3 wins out of 4 and hope the players take out that anger on Palace.
  • Options
    Yann. But Fuller has to make an appearance.
  • Options
    Fuller isn't fit in my opinion so cannot do 90 minutes.

Impact sub maybe.
  • Options
    So Fuller up front and Yann as part of the 5?
  • Options
    Haynes?
  • Options
    Fuller played on his own v Blackpool away and did very well.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Fuller isn't fit in my opinion so cannot do 90 minutes.

Impact sub maybe.

I get the feeling that even when "fully fit" Fuller isn't fully fit... Haha
  • Options
    keep with same starting line up as yesterday
  • Options
    Fuller. We may only get one or two clear cut chances and Ric would get my vote with the limited resources we have.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would go with fuller as much as I love yann I believe fuller is more suited to playing upfront alone as he is more able to create an opening for his self by running at the defence
  • Options
    Exactly the same as you Lewy. As I opened the thread I thought, Kermorgant to give them the run-around for an hour then put Fuller on for a touch of class when they get knackered.
  • Options
    Start with Yann every time - much more agressive and committed, Fuller doesn't make the most of his height or size - after this week's ultra conservative surrender of 3 points I'd prefer to start with both giving them strict instructions about who and what to cover when we haven't got the ball.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Yann with Haynes if fit. When Fuller doesn't look shattered after 20 minutes, maybe we can start him.
  • Options
    Kermo with haynes too
  • Options

Yann!

what did he do??

• Options
    I would keep the same starting 11, except Cort for Taylor and as much as I hate to say it, Wiggins if fit for Ceddy.
    I would consider changing it around if we kept hoofing to Yanns head instead of playing to his feet so he can bring players in. Fuller for last 15-20 mins. If losing with 15-20 to go 4-4-2 with Fuller and BWP up top.
  • Options
    I'd play the same team that started on Saturday.
  • Options
    As much as I like Yann, there's no time for sentiment in this game, i'd like to see Fuller start up top.
  • Options
    If we play with one i'd like to see Fuller start