Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnnie Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd8lP4YnQNE

Anyone in the ground early enough to hear this? Obviously this isn't the version that was played, they dubbed it with some radio commentary for our captain.

Must be an in joke (which I myself found quite funny) but I wish it had been played after he'd scored today.

Comments

• Options
    Ive heard it, pretty funny, they really should play it after he scores! And i just cant get enough when yann scores
  • Options
    Please, no music after a goal.
    No matter how funny the song is.
  • Options
    Glad you liked it, Peter Finch made it. Though for some reason it just suddenly ended, will check it before it's played again.
  • Options
    Was thinking at the time that someone should mock up a version with loads of different players names. Would be excellent.

Johnnie Jackson
    Michael Morrison
    Dale Stephens
    Lawrie Wilson
    Yann Kermorgant
  • Options

Was thinking at the time that someone should mock up a version with loads of different players names. Would be excellent.

Johnnie Jackson
    Michael Morrison
    Dale Stephens
    Lawrie Wilson
    Yann Kermorgant

Yeah had the same thought.
  • Options
    I am making up a few more! did not use Gobarba, I use Adobe Audition for all my editing, I have a Dale Stephens version that we made last week as well, glad you enjoyed it.