Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lairy Charlton fans?? Millwall mugs!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SE7lad said:

My old man was a good pal of Dave triggs- aka: -harry the dog - although the old man is a gooner, Harry the dog was terrified of him, said he was the only bloke he'd ever been afraid of, trouble is with these poxy millwall Muppets they try to live up to these 2bob mugs old reputation! They ain't hard they're all a bunch of fannys that can talk the talk but Shit themselves one on one! I had 3 millwall pricks give it when I was with my Mrs on the train from New cross to bridge, when I squared up they didn't wanna know! Bunch of retards I'm telling you, pathetic club. Can't wait for march let's make the valley rock!

I don't think many older Millwall would say Harry the Dog was a top face.

There are a lot of retards. A lot follow Charlton too. But don't be silly enough to think that every Millwall fan is a fanny, who can't fight and will run off, cos it's clearly not the case. We've got those who can back it up, we've got those that can't, same at every club and in every walk of life.

• Options
    What is it with all this hard man stuff. Cant we all just shake hands and be friends?
  • Options
    ^^ very fair comment imo
  • Options
    edited January 2013

SE7lad said:

My old man was a good pal of Dave triggs- aka: -harry the dog - although the old man is a gooner, Harry the dog was terrified of him, said he was the only bloke he'd ever been afraid of, trouble is with these poxy millwall Muppets they try to live up to these 2bob mugs old reputation! They ain't hard they're all a bunch of fannys that can talk the talk but Shit themselves one on one! I had 3 millwall pricks give it when I was with my Mrs on the train from New cross to bridge, when I squared up they didn't wanna know! Bunch of retards I'm telling you, pathetic club. Can't wait for march let's make the valley rock!

I don't think many older Millwall would say Harry the Dog was a top face.

There are a lot of retards. A lot follow Charlton too. But don't be silly enough to think that every Millwall fan is a fanny, who can't fight and will run off, cos it's clearly not the case. We've got those who can back it up, we've got those that can't, same at every club and in every walk of life.

Good post.

The thing is though, clubs like you and Leeds have such a reputation, you will always attract far more wallys and hangers on than your average club and you being a small club it's noticeable.

Whereas your average club, those who consider themselves 'firm' or those who don't mind that stuff are in a minority.
  • Options
    Couple of Luton fans work for me. They reckon that the excitement of a great FA cup run came to a screeching halt when they drew the yobos. They are dreading being overrun by the morons from te Den but at the same time they do like horses.
  • Options
    Millwall fans in "giving it the Danny Dyer" shocker. Fucking no-marks, always have been and always will be. Apparently they were forced to throw bottles at the linesman the other day.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Couple of Luton fans work for me. They reckon that the excitement of a great FA cup run came to a screeching halt when they drew the yobos. They are dreading being overrun by the morons from te Den but at the same time they do like horses.

What about the countless overtimes since 85 where we've burnt the place to the ground? We'll get 1500 tickets or so, the whole reaction to the draw has been embarrassing.

• Options
    I'm impressed with his two year olds understanding of some swear words and his highly tuned sense of humour in relation to the 'anorak' quip.

They're obviously a much maligned and misunderstood gifted bunch in reality.

Or just 'special'.
  • Options
    I'm sorry but I found the pics that were posted pretty damn funny. Choo choo!

(still despise the blue half-wit fxxkers tho)
  • Options
    AUN those pictures are brilliant

That said I am very scared of playing those big orrible bullies from down the road

I hope that they don't get as angry as on that site as I will maybe possibly cry

I am hoping SLL will meet all us scared ones and say its ok walk with me you'll be fine
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That site is class as are all Spanner sites. Wonder what html script they use to pass the shared brain cell between posters?
  • Options
    Obviously not true and where it to be, hardly a Charlton thing to do. However, it was in morrisons, and everybody knows, we only do Sainsbury or Waitrose ! W have been fitted up against the Lions Strood firm.
  • Options

Obviously not true and where it to be, hardly a Charlton thing to do. However, it was in morrisons, and everybody knows, we only do Sainsbury or Waitrose ! W have been fitted up against the Lions Strood firm.

I shop in Morrison's, couple of lovely sorts work on the tills.
  • Options
    Not in the Erith branch there isn't. It looks a battle scene from The Lord of the rings at the tills !
  • Options
    You need to move up north mate ;o)
  • Options

masicat said:

What about the countless overtimes since 85 where we've burnt the place to the ground? We'll get 1500 tickets or so, the whole reaction to the draw has been embarrassing.

I was thinking that it was the first time you have met since 85 but then read you've played each other loads of times since?

Power of the internet whipping up frenzys again.
  • Options
    For every sparrows lane lion there are twenty hang on dickheads.

He knows the score and is probably as sick of the divs that follow them to tell their pals in gillingham they went up the den as we are of their shit. Don't be scared of them, they ain't their dads and while they make a lot of noise they are not scary.

Pulled a lions tail? Don't be fucking stupid.

And as far as that site goes it is a haven for bullshit stories like that one and for other dins to lie to each other about how they would have nutted someone if they did this or that in front of them. Plenty of opportunity to get stuck into the charlton in December but its easier to gob off with coppers watching you and slap scarfers then put threats on the internet

• Options

masicat said:

I was thinking that it was the first time you have met since 85 but then read you've played each other loads of times since?

Power of the internet whipping up frenzys again.
    Is all being whipped up massively but there's a bit more recent history with them two aswell.
  • Options
    Can I just say the edited pictures are of bubbles from trailer park boys. Who is Fu**ing quality
  • Options
    Greenie said:

What is it with all this hard man stuff. Cant we all just shake hands and be friends?

Lets ground share as well :)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    ozaddick said:

If it was true, I would of slapped the bloke for speaking to my kid like that. (This would never happen, I dont have kids) :)

I would if they were millwall.only joking