Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Following

did anybody watch The Following in Sky Atlantic last week? Haven't jumped like that watching a TV programme in years.
I cant wait for the next episode.

Comments

• Options
    Wasn't too sure about it. Thought some of the acting was a bit naff.
  • Options
    I thought it was good.

The ex copper being retired on drug / alcohol grounds and then being brought back was a little cliched but on the whole a great storyline and unpredictable.

Agree the acting was a little bit wooden but the shock factor was high.

It said it was on again Tuesday - is that right ? It was only on Saturday night.

• Options
    Yep on tomorrow night.

Agree that some of the acting was wooden but plot line is quite intriguing. I'll probably stick with it.

• Options
    I mentioned this on the "new series" thread last week.

Thoroughly enjoyed episode one & looking forward to the rest of the series.
  • Options
    So the following is now on season 3 episode 3 but episode 1 is not available for download on sky. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Is this show still going?! That's unbelievable! It's one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever seen on TV! "We're going to need a rewrite!"

Sky will only have the on demand rights for the current and previous episode probably. They won't have the full season any time soon. To see episode one, you'll need to go online.
  • Options
    It is just awful.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

So the following is now on season 3 episode 3 but episode 1 is not available for download on sky. Any ideas?