Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell - Talksport

12346»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013

shirty5 said:

Talksport has been like this since they started. Why the surprise.

Not true . This show has a much higher proportion of adverts than the other shows .
    Sorry precious, but im afraid it has always been like this. They have to pay the biils, by putting shed loads of adverts on.

• Options
    shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Talksport has been like this since they started. Why the surprise.

Not true . This show has a much higher proportion of adverts than the other shows .
    Sorry precious, but im afraid it has always been like this.

Is there any need for the childish sarcasm?
  • Options
    His dad was a West ham fan because of Clyde Best. Chris has never played at Wembley. He used to live in Nottingham. He learnt a lot from Dave Webb who signed him from Palace for Southend. He hates Palace so much he will drink a bottle of scotch before going on the pitch Saturday.
    Interesting facts.
  • Options
    Bottle of scotch!

Oh my days we'll need to carry him off.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    True Masicat, fairly mundane stuff apart from the vitriol against Palarse. Where he would get that much plastic explosive and how the hell he would be able to detonate it under the Homosdale is beyond me. His point about machine gunning anyone trying to rip off the Ultra thing was relevant I thought !

Anyway off to Wickes now...
  • Options

True Masicat, fairly mundane stuff apart from the vitriol against Palarse. Where he would get that much plastic explosive and how the hell he would be able to detonate it under the Homosdale is beyond me. His point about machine gunning anyone trying to rip off the Ultra thing was relevant I thought !

Me too.
    But not before I arrange a weekend over in ireland via aerlingus!
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

E6? F4? or H7?

I'm tempted to find that machine and write a large B on it so it reads Bo Selecta

Doubt it will be too hard to find - my guess is it will be on the platform at Charlton Station.
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Me too.
    The power of advertising..... :-0

• Options
    Jarman said:

Me too.
    Remember to pack your Screwfix catalogue!
  • Options
    Many here should be on the stage, there's one leaving.........................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Many here should be on the stage, there's one leaving.........................

Is it going to Ireland by air ?

• Options
    edited January 2013
    What really insenses me (besides the damn adverts) is that whenever the media pundits talk about Charlton in the Premier Division days, they blame the fans for not being happy with a mid table position and almost imply we pushed Curbs out! When will they do their research: he refused to sign a longer contract, therefore his decision! They said as much again yesterday when I was listening. Myth! Although, it disappoints me that Curbs has never squashed this version of the story when he is on TV. You only have to look at the '9 years ago today' thread to remember the happy days: 7th in the league!
  • Options
    Talksport is great from 10pm-6am. Other than that it's just wind up radio for idiot callers.