Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ministry Of Sound to Close

2»

Comments

• Options
    buckshee said:

DanDavis said:

I hear you DRF and normally that would be the case with the next gen wanting something different but with MOS its absolutely not the story. They have been incredibly good at moving with the times and their DJ line ups are a mix of massive superstar and cutting edge. I think they could be around for a long long time (given the chance)

Absolutely.

They are the only club in the uk that can attract the worlds top DJs on a weekly basis.

It is 'full of foreigners' but that's because london has become more diverse and the club more famous.

Whoever it is that makes up the crowd, MoS is almost certain to have an excellent friendly atmosphere, something that a lot of east end clubs and raves don't have.
    I said it was "full of tourists" not foreigners. The kind of foreigners that live in London are more likely to enjoy a decent club it's the tourists here on holiday that know little about real dance music that bother me.

Ministry wasn't originally like that but like most superclubs ended up like that.
    Why do you have to know about dance music to have a good time?