Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2013

Comments

• Options
    Can't see Norwich letting Jackson go unless they get hooper in which is looking unlikely
  • Options
    Call this an Official Transfer Deadline thread?

Huh, I want my money back. Had more fun reading Rumours Rumours.
  • Options
    Danny green apparently gone to swindon
  • Options
    Wake me up when something happens! Zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Danny Hollands back at The Valley according to Swindon site. Injured and back here for treatment.

http://mobile.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/pdctargetsnewsignings-630709.aspx?pd=634952418950000000
  • Options
    Jake wright's shite saw him play for crawley!
  • Options
  • Options
    My boss does part time scouting for millwall, hes out with the head scout tonight scouting in the fayouth cup, he's just text me saying
    'Haynes to Millwall and Danny nguessan to Charlton 50/50'
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Who?
  • Options
    I'm expecting Ephraim loan, BWP goes out on loan, and we will get a forward on loan after 8th Feb
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My boss does part time scouting for millwall, hes out with the head scout tonight scouting in the fayouth cup, he's just text me saying

A wind up surely!
  • Options
    At top of page bolderhumpheryreid! Oxford player jake wright
  • Options

Do me a favor "Greenie" lol!

Getting pelters on Saturday if I see you!! Lol

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Well I've just sweated my arse off on the bike rollers for an hour and got back and we've signed.......

nobody!!!!!!

Probably been seen/said already but SLP reporting Green to Swindon on loan has been done: http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=3516&headline=Danny
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

Do me a favor "Greenie" lol!

Getting pelters on Saturday if I see you!! Lol

Haha pipe down nam!
  • Options

Well I've just sweated my arse off on the bike rollers for an hour and got back and we've signed.......

nobody!!!!!!

Probably been seen/said already but SLP reporting Green to Swindon on loan has been done: http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/Sport.cfm?id=3516&headline=Danny

He's at Swindon now
  • Options
    Here's one for you...

Semedo to Palace
  • Options
    Kevin Phillips to join palace too...busy Holloway!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    _nam11 said:

Here's one for you...

Semedo to Palace

Hope so, Pritchard would run him ragged over 90 mins.

I doubt it'll happen though.
  • Options
    Back to this thread for the first time since 4pm and .............. Nothing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whats going on with odemwinge aparently drove to qpr unannounced and wants to force a move there...if he wants to play in the championship so bad why wait half a season- just get down to the valley!
  • Options
    csr_cafc said:

whats going on with odemwinge aparently drove to qpr unannounced and wants to force a move there...if he wants to play in the championship so bad why wait half a season- just get down to the valley!

£££

• Options
    I think Bob the Builder has bricked up the transfer window.
  • Options
    Wow now only 2 hours to go nail biting stuff!
    It's all happening down at the valley?
    Cleaners just done the toilets !
  • Options

I know head scout at millwall, that's rubbish
  • Options
    I know the chief scout and the cub one.
  • Options
    Odemwingie is a poor proffesional footballer to turn up without permission is rank the prem league should withdraw his registration and fifa should ban him for the remainder of the season
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

@accordingtoaldo: Have also heard rumour that #cafc made move for N'Guessan tonight + #millwall suggested swap with Haynes. But don't think it's happening.”

Backs up what I was told to an extent
  • Options
    edited January 2013

J BLOCK said:

@accordingtoaldo: Have also heard rumour that #cafc made move for N'Guessan tonight + #millwall suggested swap with Haynes. But don't think it's happening.”

Backs up what I was told to an extent

Yeah, Im told we rejected it
  • Options
    Orange man on sky sports news.