Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That 'Female' City fan at Blackburn

Just love to take her home to meet your Mum wouldn't you? The Sky cameras seemed to love her though.

I'm having 2nd thoughts about going up on Good Friday now in case I bump into her, especially if she's got the decorators in!

Prize for 1st person to find an image of her. I can't.

Comments

• Options
    whats the prize, a date with it/her?
  • Options
    She was a smasher wasn't she, burst into tears then vented her spleen, obviously a proper fan though & not City's version of Valley Gold...! :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]not City's version of Valley Gold...! :-)[/quote]
    refresh me , what exactly is valley gold?
  • Options
    I would big time :-)
  • Options
    Glad I wasn't the only one to spot the mancunian beauty. What a temptress...I have a mate who happens to support Citeh - I'll see if I can get her phone number - anyone interested? - form a queue.

Fair play to Joey Barton - he actually had the balls to face them at the end...they're singing 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' so he takes it off and throws it into the crowd - I was half expecting someone to chuck it back...

Roll on Easter...
  • Options
    Slightly OT did Carson not do the same thing against Wycombe, I know he took his shirt of, although I believe he gave it to a disabled user, rather than throwing it into thr crowd.
  • Options
    The girl with glasses and dark hair... that was crying and then flew into a "you're not fit to wear the shirt"?

She's just been on Sky Sports News.... get in there Uncle S...