Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell press interview 1.30pm

2»

Comments

• Options

Can't believe we haven't signed anyone yet, not even Rosie the dog.

Would have to dig her up first ....

• Options
    #pressday is finished now. We'll have full reaction on the official site throughout the afternoon and possibly evening. (IL) #cafc
  • Options
    edited January 2013

#pressday is finished now. We'll have full reaction on the official site throughout the afternoon and possibly evening. (IL) #cafc

Sounds like SCP is trying to make something happen then. Let's see what unfolds over the next 8 hours or so..
  • Options
    Sound ominous
  • Options

Dear oh dear , another damp squib.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Dear oh dear , another damp squib.
    I'm not so sure about that Mendonca. The last bit is quite revealing.

"and possibly evening"
  • Options
    @NewsShopperSprt
    CP confident of making signings today for #cafc - provided he can ship a few people out first
  • Options
    On players leaving the club Powell said "I haven't seen Solly today. He's definitely not tied and bound in my basement and I definitely haven't got his phone locked away in a safe"
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

@CAFCofficial
    Chris Powell, on deadline day: "I might be having a long afternoon, and a long evening." (IL) #cafc

To be honest this makes me feel nothing will happen!

When he says nothings happening we suddenly splurge money from somewhere

• Options
    Swisdom said:

On players leaving the club Powell said "I haven't seen Solly today. He's definitely not tied and bound in my basement and I definitely haven't got his phone locked away in a safe"

Solly is off then to the Premiership.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Swisdom said:

I hope we have an adequate replacement lined up then! I'll be gutted if Solly goes for less than 3 million.
  • Options
    Hang on, from reading that quote it sounds to me that Powell was joking? Solly is not actually going is he?
  • Options

Hang on, from reading that quote it sounds to me that Powell was joking? Solly is not actually going is he?

It wouldn't surprise me.
  • Options
    Yes powell is joking just like jacko was on twitter
  • Options
    Don't start all this FFS. CAFC twitter says there might be updates this evening = Solly gone. Righto.

Don't you think every single manager in the 92 is busy on this day? Whether there are signings expected or not, all managers are on alert just in case.
  • Options
    Think I need to lie down in a darkened room.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

I hope we have an adequate replacement lined up then! I'll be gutted if Solly goes for less than 3 million.

I hear Simon Francis is avaialable for the right price.

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Why the hell not?
  • Options

It wouldn't surprise me.
    It wasn't a quote from Powell, it was clearly Swisdom just messing about. How have you missed that, it was pretty obvious?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Soooo many whooooooooshhhh moments today.

Is everyone really this gullible the whole time because if so I've got someone who needs to deposit some cash somewhere.

PM me your bank details and I'll make sure he gets it.

Jeez!!!
  • Options
    Thats what I thought! Then thought i was being really stupid when i saw flying's comments!
  • Options

Soooo many whooooooooshhhh moments today.

Is everyone really this gullible the whole time because if so I've got someone who needs to deposit some cash somewhere.

PM me your bank details and I'll make sure he gets it.

Jeez!!!

PM sent ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Count me in, are you a Nigerian prince by any chance?