Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leicester v Wolves

Away from the excitement (yawn) of the transfer fenetre, as David Beckham would now say, and on to a real game.
If Wolves lose this I thnk they are really deep in the relegation mire. The team has no fight in it and Dean Saunders has his work cut out to stop the slide. Tonight they are without Johnson, the best brick in an admittedly dodgy defence.

Leicester by contrast are flying, playing super confident, attacking football with the best striking Partnership in the division in Wood and Nugent.

All looks set then for a Wolves win.

Comments

• the bookies had both teams as favs to go up at the start of the season.

• Why are they playing on a Thursday?
  • Why are they playing on a Thursday?

Leicester have a cup replay on Tuesday, I guess that has something to do with it ... I quite enjoy a Thursday game. Soon I suspect, we'll have 1 (OR MORE) games every evening
  • dodgy keeper
  • officials look poor. for the goal it seemed to come of his arm before he scored. Leicester should of had a spot kick for that push.
    i thought the tackle afterwards was bad but the co commentator saying he should of been sent off for it, a yellow yes but a red would of been harsh. no malice in the challenge, just late.
  • officials look poor. for the goal it seemed to come of his arm before he scored. Leicester should of had a spot kick for that push.
    i thought the tackle afterwards was bad but the co commentator saying he should of been sent off for it, a yellow yes but a red would of been harsh. no malice in the challenge, just late.

Not sure about the tackle .. O Henry has a lot of previous .. it looked well over the top and aimed at the shin to me .. however, I don't like too many reds .. they tend to ruin potentiallly good games.
  • Great goal by sako
  • wolves team looks very good on paper, surprised they are down there
  • Great goal by sako

it was .. I have staked £1 on wolves (wasn't that confident !!) .. at 6/1 .. what price now for the win ?
  • edited January 2013

Great goal by sako

it was .. I have staked £1 on wolves (wasn't that confident !!) .. at 6/1 .. what price now for the win ?
    5s.
  • Sponsored links:

• there goes a pahnd .. F**k it !!....
  • Good goal by Nugent , boy we could really do with a goalscorer like him, Austin or even (pains me to say it) Murray.
  • ^^^^ we got Fuller BUT he's never fit enough
  • RobRob
    edited January 2013

^^^^ we got Fuller BUT he's never fit enoughselected

• Leicester's midfield has ceased to function .. call for Wellens .. Wolves are greatly improved ... not before time
  • and Leicester, as usual with the successful, are having/have had all the luck
  • been a good game this
  • Mike said:

been a good game this

agreed ,, shows the very thin margin between top & bottom(ish)