Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC v CPFC Matchday Thread

edited February 2013 in General Charlton
Cant find another one here?

Anyway, team is:

Hamer
Solly
Evina
Morrison
Cort
Jackson
Pritchard
Dervite
Wilson
Wagstaff
Fuller

Subs are Button, Taylor, Wiggins, Stephens, Wright-Phillips, Haynes, Kermorgant

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2013
    No stephens or Kerm
  • Options
    Looks good
  • Options
    Not sure what Taylor's done wrong - I like him and Morro as a pair.
    Will Wiggins be on the bench?
  • Options
    Crystal Palace: Speroni; Richards, Ramage, Delaney, Moxey, Marrow, O'Keefe; Bolasie, Butterfield, Zaha; Murray.
  • Options
    Crystal Palace subs: Price, Blake, Wilbraham, Williams, Phillips, Dobbie, Parr.
  • Options
    Haynes also; good to see
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Cant find another one here?

Anyway, team is:

Hamer
    Solly
    Evina
    Morrison
    Cort
    Jackson
    Pritchard
    Dervite
    Wilson
    Wagstaff
    Fuller

Subs are Button, Taylor, Wiggins, Stephens, Wright-Phillips, Haynes, Kermorgant

BENCH!
  • Options
    wow what about that for the subs bench
  • Options
    they have Zaha & Bolasie in midfield - we have Dervite & Ptitchard.............says it all really.
  • Options
    4-1-4-1 a la Leeds and Wolves?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would rather have Stephens in there to be honest.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

wow what about that for the subs bench

Stronger than the starting line up. Worrying.
  • Options
    The Palace team looks very average. I'm feeling more confident at the moment.
  • Options
    more quality on our bench than in the starting 11 - heres to seeing 2 mins from Kermy & Haynes once the board for added on time goes up.
  • Options

they have Zaha & Bolasie in midfield - we have Dervite & Ptitchard.............says it all really.

It says Zaha and Bolasie aren't getting past.
  • Options
    COYR!

Will leave that as my last comment of today, seems like we have already lost on here?
  • Options
    Powells selection says to me block it up for an hour, show those fans I can make a sub, make 3 & win the game!
  • Options
    Very defensive line up. If I were Kermo or Stevens I would be very pissed off at being out of the starting 11.
  • Options
    Nice positivity on here lads! We all know how great Dervite and Fuller have been the past when they've come into the team (Leeds and Blackpool away respectively). Harsh on Taylor particularly but that's how it goes, we all know the quality that Cort possesses in both penalty areas and set piece defending is always a weakness of Holloway teams.

COYR. Fantastic bench, got five potential game changers on there.

• Options
    OK Folks, where is RedMidland?
    How shall we do this, I usually update from the 'away' perspective, and RM from the home. I don't know if it will be the same commentary on both player streams, at the moment I'm getting some kind of in house Crystal Palace preview show on their live commentary stream.
    I understand BBC London are there, don't know if they are also commentating.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Comparing wingers/forwards with a holding midfielder and box to box player?
  • Options
    Interesting that CP is going with Fuller to start the game.

Let's hope we pass to feet, rather than hoofing the ball vaguely in his direction.
  • Options
    kermo to score from the bench
  • Options
    seth plum said:

How shall we do this, I usually update from the 'away' perspective, and RM from the home. I don't know if it will be the same commentary on both player streams, at the moment I'm getting some kind of in house Crystal Palace preview show on their live commentary stream.
    I understand BBC London are there, don't know if they are also commentating.

Don't think they are Seth.
  • Options
    I'm glad I haven't gone now - it will be defend, defend, defend just like at Millwall - all the pace & creativity is on the bench, and we know the CP doesn't like using his subs.
  • Options

I'm glad I haven't gone now - it will be defend, defend, defend just like at Millwall - all the pace & creativity is on the bench, and we know the CP doesn't like using his subs.

You're a cheerful bloke ain't you
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Somewhere where there is warm sunshine and lovely women?
  • Options

I would imagine that those going are glad you haven't gone either.

You're positivity is overwhelming.

• Options

Cheer up, Golfie!

;o)

• Options
    Anywhere to listen?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!