Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most boring stadium.

Stade Louis 2: Walk in, take your seat and feel your love for football ebb away. Could there be a more soulless football stadium?

Comments

• Options
    Emirates?
  • Options
    Ricoh Arena.
  • Options

Ricoh Arena.

The English version of the Stade Louis.

• Options
    The Riverside
  • Options

The Riverside

Definitely
  • Options
    I always found The New Den a totally sterile stadium, the old place was a shithole but it did have character.

I think most of the modern 'new build' stadiums are a bit crap, I loved the Baseball Ground and the Manor Ground etc., they were old and decrepit but had a real heart about them.

I think The Valley still holds some, not all, of its old character too.
  • Options
    vicarage road
  • Options
    Colchester community stadium
  • Options
    Stadium MK
  • Options
    Stadium MK. And DW stadium.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Stadium MK

I think it would be ok with another team playing in it.

• Options
    Worst for me in this country is now Wembley has none of the appeal or history, its a great stadium ruined by corperate hospitality

the Riverside and MK dons are souless holes

The Old Den could never be called Sterile Imo it was a shit hole but a very atmospheric full of football memories shit hole
  • Options

se9addick said:

Stadium MK

I think it would be ok with another team playing in it.

It's half finished and in the middle of a huge car park in the middle of nowhere ! You can't get more soulless than that, at least when you leave the Stade Louis II you'll walk out and be in Monaco, not the outskirts of Bletchley !
  • Options
    St. Mary's.
  • Options
    If you'd lived in Monaco you'd appreciate Bletchley much more :)
  • Options
    Craven Cottage AKA Gods waiting room!
  • Options
    Yea Southampton is awful. Not just inside but also outside. It's in a weird souless industrial estate. The Dell had character.
  • Options
    Boundary park was just depressing
  • Options

Worst for me in this country is now Wembley has none of the appeal or history, its a great stadium ruined by corperate hospitality

the Riverside and MK dons are souless holes

The Old Den could never be called Sterile Imo it was a shit hole but a very atmospheric full of football memories shit hole

I said the New Den was sterile!
  • Options
    Colchester - Looks like a car park and no boozer for about 10 mile radius! Ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone ME14 is sitting in
  • Options
    My appolgises
  • Options
    Colchester was terrible.
    MK dons is a different planet all together.
  • Options
    Mk Dons
    Wigan
    Fulham
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Mk Dons
    Wigan
    Fulham

MK Dons is in a dull area, but is actually quite a nice stadium.

Fulham has masses of character, riverside location, historic stand, the Cottage, the Michael Jackson staue!

• Options
    Reading
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Mk Dons
    Wigan
    Fulham

MK Dons is in a dull area, but is actually quite a nice stadium.

Fulham has masses of character, riverside location, historic stand, the Cottage, the Michael Jackson staue!

True . MK Dons is a nice stadium it's just a shame the supporters don't give it any atmosphere.
    Fulham has tons of character.
  • Options
    Colchester was just featureless
  • Options
    There's a few.

Colchester's new ground in terms of complete lack of soul or character.

Been to the new Wembley about 5-6 times now. Decent for gigs but awful for football.
  • Options
    I love Craven Cottage, I remember walking down there past the Thames for the League Cup game in the early 90's, beautiful late summer night and a decent crowd too, no bother at all.

I always felt Loftus Road was a very dull ground.