Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    FFS. It's the children I feel sorry for.
  • Options
    she looked half decent before. freaks.
  • Options
    They look bad enough now. Imagine what they'll be like in 30 years time.
  • Options
    Forced sterilisation, it's the only way.
  • Options
    Bless - a modern love story.
  • Options
    Seriously thought this would be in America.
  • Options
    People need to be protected from themselves.
  • Options
    24 hours after they met? Wtf?
  • Options
    She must be a proper loon to let him do that and he's just a prick for doing. He was the bloke who tattooed some poor other girl's face with loads of stars too. I'd break his hands to stop him doing any more damage.
  • Options
    Oh Those Russians !!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably got a blog with newshopper!
  • Options
    Great tats.....as per usual she will get some more done.
  • Options
    Crickey i thought that was Darth Maul for a minute.
  • Options
    She ain't getting a job anywhere.
  • Options
    Disgusting...cant stand Tatoos on women, but that takes the biscuit
  • Options

She must be a proper loon to let him do that and he's just a prick for doing. He was the bloke who tattooed some poor other girl's face with loads of stars too. I'd break his hands to stop him doing any more damage.

He was doing his job, she asked for a tattoo, he gave it to her. It's not his fault she changed her mind, lied and tried to get him into trouble.

He's still a weirdo though.
  • Options
    Love tattoos on women nut that is a step to far
  • Options
    Stu, just because she asked him for a facial tattoo doesn't mean he had to do it. The guy who does most of my ink would never ink anyone's faces let alone his own name on some girl he'd only known 24hrs!
    Most tattooists with integrity would refuse to do it as well.
  • Options
    She should count herself lucky his name aint Richard ;-)
  • Options

Stu, just because she asked him for a facial tattoo doesn't mean he had to do it. The guy who does most of my ink would never ink anyone's faces let alone his own name on some girl he'd only known 24hrs!

This. I was actually in my tattooists getting inked one day when he told someone not to be so fking stupid as to have a tattoo on their face. He flat out refuses to tattoo anyone on their face or neck - and insists that anyone who does is a disgrace to their profession.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There was a time they wouldn't tattoo face, neck or back of hands. Think thats changed again now though
  • Options

Agree, I love good, tasteful Tats on women, but this stupid little girl has really fooked herself up.
  • Options
    Is she in the RD?
  • Options
    She was held down out side shithurst on sat and was tattooed with the pipe work from the lavs

And the broken wing mirrors of a jag

The best bit was that the paint used was from a range rover that was keyed outside
  • Options

Is she in the RD?

No need!
  • Options
    TEL said:

Agree Tel, my sister-in-laws sister is a cracking looking girl, really attractive but for reasons only she knows she has had big tattoos on her lower-back and forearms, it just doesn't look right!
  • Options

TEL said:

Agree Tel, my sister-in-laws sister is a cracking looking girl, really attractive but for reasons only she knows she has had big tattoos on her lower-back and forearms, it just doesn't look right!
    It takes something away from their femininity Tone.
    Saw a nice looking girl tonight, but she turned around and one complete arm was covered from armpit to wrist with tats....it just looked cheap and nasty. But each to their own.

• Options
    My missus has a tasteful sleeve of butterflies on one arm and a gorgeous fairy on her upper back. In no way do they detract from her femininity. Admittedly I may think differently if they were of a more masculine design but generally I don't mind ink on women. There are a lot of stunning 'alternative' models who are heavily inked who are gorgeous.

Have to say I don't like tattoos on breasts. They should be left as nature intended.
  • Options
    Ive got a union flag tattoed on my leg... "in no way does that detract from my femininity"..... cough cough.

• Options
    I like Tats on women when done tastefully and not tacky