Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Referee for Birmingham on Saturday is.........

Mr Andy D'Urso. Let's hope it's not too cold on Saturday morning.

Comments

• Options
    Great. Andy Durtbag.
  • Options
    Halsey followed by D'Urso we are honoured
  • Options
    I'd rather have those two than sub-standard Football League officials. I thought Halsey was excellent on Saturday and probably the best we've had over the last few years.
  • Options

I'd rather have those two than sub-standard Football League officials. I thought Halsey was excellent on Saturday and probably the best we've had over the last few years.

Agreed. It was a shame the lino on our side was too slow for the Championship though, he needs to do some sprint training.
  • Options

Agreed. It was a shame the lino on our side was too slow for the Championship though, he needs to do some sprint training.
    ...or get a mobility scooter.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

...or get a mobility scooter.
    Well he was a bit porky!! ;0)
  • Options
    D'urso has just got on my train at liv st

Tempted to sing 'the referees a ....' but might have got a few funny looks
  • Options

Would rather you offered him one of Harry's brown envelopes in return for a penalty on Sat...

• Options
    edited February 2013

You should have asked him why he never really made it in the Premier League!