Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MBV

Anyone heard the new album, I really like it - was a big MBV fan back in the day - credit my tinnitus to being at a show of there's in Manchester circa 1990 - loudest concert I have ever been to.Anyway this is a good record, highly recommended.

Comments

• Options
    They were a great band back in the day and their 1st album is a classic.

Okay, I give up. Who are MBV?.......................
  • Options
    My Bloody Valentine.
  • Options
    I didn't know he was still wrestling I thought he gave up

Always like MBV
  • Options

I didn't know he was still wrestling I thought he gave up

Always like MBV

Don't they drive these in Chelsea?
    Anyway I prefer the 2CV.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a great album. It's a shame it hasn't come out until now to be honest because it sounds a little outdated. I hope they write something that they haven't been working on for 20 odd years!

I went to one of there concerts a few years back when they were doing the comeback gigs at the Roundhouse. It was so loud! Thankful for the earplugs that they were handing out!!

Loveless is still probably one of the greatest albums of all time.
  • Options
    Never going to top Loveless, but this is a very good try.

Wonder if they will revisit the lacing the stage with amyl nitrate approach for the forthcoming tour.
  • Options

Wonder if they will revisit the lacing the stage with amyl nitrate approach for the forthcoming tour.

I have never heard that before and just read about it. Brilliant!
  • Options
    I have listened to it about ten times now. At first it seemed like more of the same (which is great) but the new stuff has subtleties that get picked up on further listening. More vocal tracks and 'harmonies' and is perhaps a bit more polished than Loveless, although the lo-fi aspect of that album is what makes it great. It's very good but Loveless is still the benchmark which I doubt will ever be breached.