Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve White (Drummer) on Charlton Live - Any questions?

Steve White, drummer with The Style Council and Paul Weller joins us in the studio this weekend? any questions for him?

Comments

• Options
    Have you got any tips for the drummer in the covered end?
  • Options
    nice question..... will definitely put that one
  • Options
    Ask him how his paradiddle is!
  • Options
    Please ask Steve if he knows what happened to Chris Dean (aka Chris Moore, X Moore), who he played with in The Redskins? Chris left the music scene in the late eighties, purportedly to go to France to act, but has not been heard of since (by me anyway). Chris was a big York City fan, and all Redskins fans miss him greatly!
  • Options
    I think it was Steve who mentioned to Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili's) over Twitter about our promotion last year and invited him to a game. Ask him if there is any chance of that happening*.

*Assuming it was Steve who did ask him and I didn't dream the whole thing.
  • Options
    I hear you're a follower of CAS Trust can you tell us more about that?

:)
  • Options
    Paul Weller's band went downhill after Steve and Damon Minchella left. My question is what are they doing now and if they are performing do they have any gigs in Manchester?
  • Options
    Any good stories from Live Aid?
  • Options

Paul Weller's band went downhill after Steve and Damon Minchella left. My question is what are they doing now and if they are performing do they have any gigs in Manchester?

Damon Minchella's playing with Steve over two nights at The Islington in April.

• Options
    Who does he prefer - Liam or Noel?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What was it like having your brother Dave White on the board at Charlton?
  • Options
    What song would he choose if we were ever to replace Red Red Robin?
  • Options
    Which Weller or Style Council album are you proudest of, in terms of the satisfaction with how it/they turned out, as well as the pride in your musicianship on it?
  • Options
    How do you get chewing gum out of a carpet, and have you ever seen a grown man naked?
  • Options
    Does Paul Weller get royalties for the John Travolta hit "Summer Nights" as he constantly sings his name "weller, weller, weller oops"
  • Options
    DA9 said:

How do you get chewing gum out of a carpet, and have you ever seen a grown man naked?

That did make me chuckle.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Why doesn't he drum like the G block?
  • Options
    How much does he charge for his email a drum track service? I quite fancy my own Steve White rhythm track but fear it will be priced out of my league. Is there anything at pocket money prices?
  • Options
    Obscene drumming - Have you ever heard of this offence?
  • Options
    What's it like hanging around in the studios with musicians?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    apart from yourself .. who's your favorite drummer ?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Do you still drink in The Tolly ?

What's it like hanging around in the studios with musicians?

And what instrument is it that you play professionally?
  • Options
    now Mr. White about those potholes in the car park.......
  • Options
    Bonham Triplets, what's the point ?.
  • Options
    Ledge
  • Options
    Please explain about the check em lads charity and his involvement.

Think he's involved in that somehow.
  • Options
    Does his younger brother still have enough money to become a Charlton director?
  • Options
    What is your Favourite all time jazz album and who was a major influence in your career when you first started playing.
  • Options
    What is younger brother Alan (former Oasis drummer and also a charlton fan) up to these days?
  • Options
    Was Ringo Starr the best drummer in The Beatles?