Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAS Trust: Survey #2 - Safe Standing; And what a Supporters' Trust should do? Your shout!

edited February 2013 in General Charlton

CAS Trust continue to talk to fans and find out their views on the streets and online.

What do you think a supporters' trust should do, and how do you feel about some issues of the day, when and where should we hold our AGM?

Have your say here

CAS Trust giving fans a voice

any issues pls drop us a line - chair@castrust.org

(graphic by Stig)

Comments

• Options
    survey done and good stuff Stig
  • Options
    Love the graphic Stig,

I want it as a poster!
  • Options
    That graphic is incredible !
  • Options
    I think 'moan resonance' should be bigger!

Will fill in survey later.
  • Options
    Survey done.

Great stuff Stig!
  • Options
    Sorted!
  • Options
    there were two pages a couple of people missed the 2nd page, I've fixed it now tho, please feel free to retake if you are one of those
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    johnny73 said:

I think 'moan resonance' should be bigger!

each to their own , i would need a larger 'away attendances' section !

• Options
    Many thanks all for doing the survey - it is designed to tell the interim committee exactly what the fans want from the trust ... we all have various ideas but need you lot to give us the nod... And thanks Stig for the assist.
    We only need a few hundred responses to make the results statistically reliable so roll up!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    xxx so far in favour of safe standing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

81% so far in favour of safe standing!

That's not the question though, is it?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    its in there as another separate question
  • Options
    If you say so.
  • Options
    Use this box if you want to qualify your answer

Do I just write yes?
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    razil said:

81% so far in favour of safe standing!

In order to maintain the validity of the survey results we cannot say too much about results part way through!
    We can re-release the findings of survey #1 published before the launch - this told us things like exactly 50% of the fan base pre-date the return to the Valley and that the average time watching Charlton is 34 years ... make that 45 years in the East Stand!

Many thanks to Charlton Life for making this an announcement as it has had 300+ views already ...
    Please note that 266 surveys is enough to give us 95% confidence that the answers are reliable but we will keep it open longer to ensure everyone can have a say.

• Options
    I don't want standing.
  • Options
    I do but its a national campaign ... loved the atmosphere at Selhurst and The New Den
  • Options
    kimbo said:

I don't want standing.

Did you fill in the survey telling them that ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kimbo said:

I don't want standing.

any particular reason?
  • Options
    Done the survey.

Thanks for all the kind words, but it's not my design; all I did was Charltonise it. If you google 'zombie phrenology' you can see the original and even buy yourself a set of cushions with that design on it.
  • Options
    Stig you are the man, credit where it's due please
  • Options
    Loved the head! Is it Richard III? Can we have a t-shirt?
  • Options
    kimbo said:

I don't want standing.

Well don't buy standing tickets if it happens then

• Options

kimbo said:

I don't want standing.

any particular reason?
    Yes a) I am a woman and someone always stands in front of me and b) on waiting ,it's for hip replacement. I don't mind standing during the match (and do at away games) but I need to sit at half time and prior to the game.
  • Options
    kimbo said:

kimbo said:

I don't want standing.

any particular reason?
    Yes a) I am a woman and someone always stands in front of me and b) on waiting ,it's for hip replacement. I don't mind standing during the match (and do at away games) but I need to sit at half time and prior to the game.
    fair enough but how about standing areas for those that want to and seating for those that want to sit (like it used to be)
  • Options

kimbo said:

kimbo said:

I don't want standing.

any particular reason?
    fair enough but how about standing areas for those that want to and seating for those that want to sit (like it used to be)
    As long as those who want to sit do not have to subsidise for the redevelopment by paying extra, people are quite happy to pay for seat now and not use it, so I do not think they should pay less for being located in a standing only area.

• Options
    SIDDDDAAAAAAAAAARNNNNNNNN
  • Options
    Done ...love the graphic