Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FOR SALE - Lunch at the Training Ground with the Gaffer & Away Directors Box package ***LAST DAY

edited February 2013 in General Charlton
You've now raised over £1200 towards our Target £2500. Paul Hart asked us to help part fund another vehicle to help transport the academy youngsters to and from Sparrows Lane. You can read all about it here. http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/51373/the-cl-auctions-target-2500-launch-and-message-from-paul-hart

Now, Thanks to Club Secretary Chris Parkes and Chief Operating Officer Steve Bradshaw, we have two really exclusive "behind the scenes" packages to offer.

As usual there are available by auction. Please only bid if you can and are willing to pay. We'll contact the winners to make arrangements.

LOT A - Lunch at the Training Ground for two people. As well as watching the team train on a Thursday or Friday before a home game you will have lunch with Chris Powell, the other management staff and the players and be able to take photographs and get signatures. You'll also be able to have a look around Sparrows Lane. We've been able to offer this prize before and all the winners have had a great time and been really well treated.

You can liaise with Chris Parkes to choose the most suitable date, within reason.

Opening bid £150

LOT B A directors box package for two people at either Barnsley away or Huddersfield away this season. However, if the prize winner has a particular preference for one of the other games this season this could be possible, subject to availability.

As well as tickets, programmes and a parking space you will lunch with the Charlton officials and those of the host club before watching the game from the comfort of the directors' box.

Opening bid £120

Auction ends next Wednesday 13 February at 5.00 pm

Happy bidding

Comments

• Options
    Blimey - starting bids too rich for me. Good luck with that.
  • Options
    I drunkingly paid £600 for four spots at the training ground gig. Well worth it though, very open staff down there and the food is pretty good as well.

Even got a lift to the beehive afterwards!
  • Options
    Same here Off It, shame as great auctions, but sure they will rightly go for more!!
  • Options
    Quite low starting prices compared to what they went for last time.

Understand not everyone can afford or wants to pay that much but special prizes
  • Options
    Lot A £150

Lot B £120

• Options
    Cheers Falconwood_1

Bargain if you get them at those prices but who can tell. Good luck
  • Options
    Henners wed is d day for my redundancy i may well appear before 5 until then i am out for now but very interested
  • Options
    Lot A. 200.

• Options
    And yes have had a little drink about an hour ago but I know it's gone right to my mates head.
  • Options
    Good luck with that NLA.

A 200. Curb it

B 120. Falconwood 1

Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    B. £130
  • Options
    Not sure they'll let people like you in the Dir Box Addickted but who cares. Bid accepted. : - )

• Options
    i went last year to huddersfield after winning the auction.it was amazing day out if you never done it before i say do it.just for the experince alone.the huddersfield chairman dean is a very friendly down to earth.the charlton directors made me and my mate jim so welcome.i did think i was going to be out of my comofort zone mixing with these people but i need not to worry.there was plenty of lush food and beer.forget queing at half time just help yourself or just ask the waitress and she get what ever you want.i love to do it again it was one of my best days at football thank you tony
  • Options
    Been for lunch at the training ground for the last 2 seasons had a quality day, well worth it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the endorsements WSS, Plaaayer and Ledbury.
  • Options
    Lot b £140
  • Options
    Lot B, £150
  • Options
    Whoever wins Lot A will enjoy the most unique experience. The management and players will make you feel part of their world and the conversation will flow as if you were there all the time. A real insight into the way CP and his staff run things outside of match day and the final bid whatever it may be will be worth it and more as you just can't put a price on this kind of day. Keep bidding if you can, a real help to the academy and a day out that you'll not forget.
  • Options
    Cheers No.1

A 200 curb it

B 150 Charltonkerry

Thanks guys.
  • Options
    Lot A. Serious question, do you get a kickabout with the team?

£225
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    B £160
  • Options
    B £170
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Lot A. Serious question, do you get a kickabout with the team?

£225

I doubt it but you could ask if you win

A. 225 Redskin

B. 170 Charltonkerry
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    A. £300
  • Options
    A 300 shirty5

B 170. Charltonkerry

Cheers guys
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I won the Auction and went with my nephew last year and we had a great time. We did get to play keepy uppy with Rhoys Wiggins and took penalties against John Sullivan and Ben Roberts.
  • Options
    Cheers Redmonster,

Seems you might get a kickabout if you want/ask but its not part of the deal so please don't bid just on that.
  • Options
    Three more days to bid
  • Options
    Avoid the snow - sit in the directors box

A. Training ground lunch. £300

B. Away Directors Box Package. £170