Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3 Points tomorrow 9/2/2013

I read a lot of the comments on here but all that concerns me is that we get 3 points against Birmingham tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    well stop reading the comments then.
  • Options
    I read a lot of comments but 3 points tomorrow doesn't really concern me.
  • Options
    I did not read any comments. Should that concern me?
  • Options
    That's it chaps - make the fella feel welcome.
  • Options
    I read a lot of comments and they concern me greatly but what concerns me more is getting 3 points tomorrow. I'm quite concerned what will happen if we don't. I'm not concerned if nobody reads this trash.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Off_it said:

He already reads a lot of comments I don't think you need to be so concerned.
  • Options
    What a load of idiots, just trying to make a point and get this sort of crap.
  • Options
    Hinton said:

Ignore them mate.

You're right, there's been a hell of a lot of gonads posted on here since last week. Now it's time to draw a line under it all and get back to worrying about the football.
  • Options
    In all seriousness I'd be content with a draw and a good performance providing we don't concede a late equaliser.
  • Options
    I just hope we dont score early and start sitting back, otherwise an in play 2-1 defeat will be where the smart moneys at!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Comments , points , three , one , none all speculation. Save it for the main match thread . Or don't . God I'm bored .
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    One Aim .... prepare for a promotion push next season... that means sort out our home form and finish the season well knowing that we only need a few signings to push on... get our strikers scoring 2 or 3 before we concede...
    That means 3 points tomorrow
    Thank you Hinton for bringing focus!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Is what theyz good at
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Hinton said:

Ignore them mate.

You're right, there's been a hell of a lot of gonads posted on here since last week. Now it's time to draw a line under it all and get back to worrying about the football.
    Good band