Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hornets v Glaziers

13»

Comments

• Options
    just train numbers
  • Options

just train numbers

At bus stations? Don't think you have quite got the hang of this yet ;-)

• Options
    care to give us the respective away averages for the following season though Ooohaah?????

Just to help you out here's a clue.

2009/10

Nigels 1037
    Addicks 1323

• Options
    Phillips scores against watford team thats brought him from non-league to start his pro career! But doesnt celebrate goal Good man! Shame we never signed him
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Oakster said:

care to give us the respective away averages for the following season though Ooohaah?????

Just to help you out here's a clue.

2009/10

Nigels 1037
    Addicks 1323

Have you got the numbers for 2010/11 when the grounds weren't new ?
    New ground syndrome Oaky ,although that failed to help us when we fell out of prem for the first year , when we're in the same league is clearly when the numbers comparison means something, due to the same grounds being visited .....
    Obviously form has a part to play but with significantly higher home support (especially our first season down from prem) you'd think we'd get more than palace but somehow we don't
    Maybe RD with their uncanny similarity to the palace fanatics or whatever they are called will help improve our numbers but that may take time
    Problem is the longer we spend in the same league the smaller the numbers become , I know our numbers next season will be smaller unless we're really pushing for promotion ....
  • Options

considering we have a few newish stadiums to go to and the larger home attendances i should think we should be similar ... a quick glance at that table and i can see he hasn't added our 411 at blackburn to his numbers

Or are numbers at palace. Over 1,000 for a televised Sunday game in Bristol is good.

• Options

considering we have a few newish stadiums to go to and the larger home attendances i should think we should be similar ... a quick glance at that table and i can see he hasn't added our 411 at blackburn to his numbers

Over 1,000 for a televised Sunday game in Bristol is good.

Wasn't televised.