Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'll be the first to say it

Powell out. This is becoming a joke. We/Powell clearly aren't learning. Go 1-0 up and we shit ourself again.

Comments

• Options
    Very Funny. ;-)

• Options
    You certainly will be on the frontline Frontline with that post.
  • Options
    *completely outplay a recent Premiership side (and then shit ourselves again, yeah ok you can have that, whatever)
  • Options
    Great. Idiot hour
  • Options
    Ha Ha. Nothing to do with the players on the field is it?! I can't believe what short memories some people have after last year. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Hes not learning any lessons. Week in week out. Needs to sort it out
  • Options
    I'll be the first to say your an idiot
  • Options
    What like how strikers and midfielders can not score from gilt edged chances

We absolutely bossed that game and never took them
  • Options
    Who's responsible for the players on the pitch? Who tells them what to do? Would hardly call Birmingham a Premiership side either! And yes we completely outplayed them, and didn't win (again)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well done cyber warrior, top man
  • Options

Who's responsible for the players on the pitch? Who tells them what to do? Would hardly call Birmingham a Premiership side either! And yes we completely outplayed them, and didn't win (again)

Yes, but could it be that CP is getting the most out of, basically, good L1 level players. We more or less have the same players as last year. I think Chris is doing a great job in the circumstances. He can't be blamed for lack of Championship quality/experience on the pitch.
  • Options
    have to agree last 3 games have been frustrating but we would of taken where we are at the start of the season.wot worries me is that if we dont bring at least 2 loan players in and we get injurys we will struggle
  • Options

Says the man calling for a sacking on the internet.

Next home game go and tell Powell to his face his has to go then you can tell others they are "cyber warriors"
  • Options
    Frontline I wouldn't bother with this lot on here. They all have their Powell tinted glasses firmly stuck on their heads and no one is allowed to say anything negative about him
  • Options
    I would run your idea by Billy Davies first.
  • Options

Frontline I wouldn't bother with this lot on here. They all have their Powell tinted glasses firmly stuck on their heads and no one is allowed to say anything negative about him

Absolute Tool !
    Please tell me your taking the P ?
  • Options
    It's not 'Powell tinted glasses' though. It's common sense. CP is getting the most out of the players and he's Charlton through and through. What, you want to go back to somebody like a Dowie or Pardew who will f**k us and chuck us? Unbelievable. Be careful what you wish for for all those hinting at wanting him out.
  • Options

Next home game go and tell Powell to his face his has to go then you can tell others they are "cyber warriors"
    It's a forum you peanut. I'm allowed to air my views aren't I? I'd happily say it to Powells face too!
  • Options

So Powell's responsible for us not taking chances but not for sending out a team which, in your words, "completely outplayed them".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

So Powell's responsible for us not taking chances but not for sending out a team which, in your words, "completely outplayed them".
    He picks the team. He's responsible. He is the manager! Some of you need to come to a reality
  • Options
    Lol very good point se9.
  • Options

It's a forum you peanut. I'm allowed to air my views aren't I? I'd happily say it to Powells face too!
    Of course your allowed to air your views !

But heres my views on your views.
    There full of cr*p !

• Options
    You can not hold the manager accountable for missed chances had we not been making them or creating chances yes

But once they cross that line what can he do exactly

• Options
    What Powell should have done is give himself a playing contract, played every match, scored a hattrick every game and made at least two goal line clearances per match. Simple really.
  • Options
    Some very silly threads today.
  • Options
    Sack Powell. Get Relegated. Wonder why we sacked the manager of the best 3rd Division team ever. Good plan.
  • Options
    You all need to wake up. We'll more than likely lose our next 2 if not 3 games then we'll see
  • Options

Yes you are and so is the person calling you an idiot.

And I believe that when I see it. Next time he comes to a Bromley meeting I'll get you a ticket and we can all watch you say say it to his face.
  • Options

Yes you are and so is the person calling you an idiot.

And I believe that when I see it. Next time he comes to a Bromley meeting I'll get you a ticket and we can all watch you say say it to his face.
    Powell will probably just smile and be cool about it. Making him look even more of a peanut.