Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How did our crowd react when we scored yesterday?

Genuine question as I wasn't there. I can imagine two scenarios:

Non-stop singing of VFR, Kermo songs etc

Or

Nervous muttering re we better not throw it away again.

Comments

• Options
    guess, yep you got it.......the latter
  • Options
    Well now is our chance to do what we did re Cardiff again- we know from that experience that the crowd CAN lift the team. Next time let's help get them over the line and prove "we're all in this together"...
  • Options

Well now is our chance to do what we did re Cardiff again- we know from that experience that the crowd CAN lift the team. Next time let's help get them over the line and prove "we're all in this together"...

This 100%
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Disagree. Big celebrations and I think I heard the Kermo song.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Uboat said:

cafc999 said:

For about 2 minutes and as soon as brum attacked the usual moans and groans followed by an equaliser and a load of 'told you so' and 'your s**t'

• Options
    great supporters
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Uboat said:

cafc999 said:

For about 2 minutes and as soon as brum attacked the usual moans and groans followed by an equaliser and a load of 'told you so' and 'your s**t'

Well, that's how the crowd reacted to them scoring, which isn't what was asked.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    There was a lot of noise after we scored ...unfortunately they scored 3-4 mins later so it didn't last long ...and the game finished 30 seconds later
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Uboat, read my comment again.

Moans and groans FOLLOWED by an equaliser
  • Options
    Most the usual lot round me had already left and missed both goals, baffling. Strictly's not even on anymore......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We've got a good view of the bench where we sit and they celebrated like we'd won the cup!