Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Streakers...

...sad, attention seeking individuals or a great British institution?

(Just read that Mark Roberts has 'retired'. He's the one that has done it over 500 times now).

Comments

• Options
    The former. Unless Kelly Brook fancies a gambol across the hallowed turf. Though she might fall flat on her face after tripping on a divot.
  • Options
    Load of cock if you ask me.
  • Options
    Don't look Ethel!
  • Options
    That naked rambler don't give up does he, even in this weather?
    He must have some balls.
  • Options
    Can be a bit of a laugh in the right circumstances, but that bloke who's done it 500 times was just sad, and all you ever thought at him running on was basically 'oh, not again, piss off!'
  • Options
    No one would get more than 10 yards on our bog of a pitch n Kelly would fall flat on her t*ts !
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    The way streakers should be dealt with, especially at sport occasions, is to just leave them alone. They want the chase by the police and stewards etc as it makes it an incident. Imagine if a bloke runs onto a football/cricket field etc and everyone just ignores him, he soon will feel pretty stupid.

Or take the Greg Chapplle aproach......
  • Options
    Saw a geezer dangle his balls on the stumps at a Kent home game once.
  • Options
    Was at the Wembley Conference Centre for the B&H Masters snooker final between Ronnie and Steve Davis when the streaker made her entrance. From memory, she really wasnt the best looking girl but hey, seeing her bound down the stairs to the arena floor, hurdle the advertising hoardings and then climb on the table...that was as funny as its gets.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Was he out?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedPanda said:

Did he get a googly
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I remember a bloke at the Valley 10 + years ago at a Villa game, he reminded me of Grange Hill's Zammo.
    He left his socks on, and it was a very cold night.

Should have just said No!
  • Options
    That bird in the paper black and white pic huge bangers
  • Options
    Erica Roe
  • Options
    That's her Great bangers
  • Options
    DRF said:

RedPanda said:

Did he get a googly
    Thankfully didn't see a wrong 'un from him.

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Was at the Wembley Conference Centre for the B&H Masters snooker final between Ronnie and Steve Davis when the streaker made her entrance. From memory, she really wasnt the best looking girl but hey, seeing her bound down the stairs to the arena floor, hurdle the advertising hoardings and then climb on the table...that was as funny as its gets.

So did Roniie go for the pink or brown?

• Options
    Anyone who hasn't seen the Andrew Symonds approach to streakers, I'd urge you to Google/YouTube it (can't link to YouTube on my phone).

Oof.
  • Options
    Cheers, MOG.

Always makes me laugh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I remember a belter from about 20 years ago at the British open golf back in the day when the BBC showed you streakers rather than moralistically panning away. A bloke ran onto the 18th green tackle out and ran round the flag before running off into the hands of the plod. The crowd went nuts. Good old Peter Alliss said precisely nothing for 30 seconds before uttering "what a lot of fuss about a little thing like that". Priceless commentary.
  • Options
    Anyone remember Borat from the Hartlepool game?
  • Options

That's her Great bangers

Absolutely cracking bangers. I love bangers.
  • Options
    Back in the 70's when it was all kicking off I did a bit of streaking myself. I was a bit of a lad and one night after the pub 3 of us decided to streak round the block. Came out of the house and my 2 mates went one way and I went the other. It was only when I got round the corner and saw a sweet old lady approaching walking her dog that the reality hit me - and I still had 400 yards or so to get back to sanctuary. I ran innocently by her of course and luckily enough didn't bump into anyone else. Never did it again. :-)
  • Options
    I also did one once and had a similar experience, I ran around the corner and came up in front of two Nuns, one had a stroke but the other one couldn't reach.....
  • Options

Not all streakers (work safe).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Rhfv4e0O4

Not big or clever....but the clip of the bloke at the horse racing is bloody funny.
  • Options
    Funniest streaker ever was one that looked like a cross between Antony Worrall Thompson and Bill Oddie who invaded the pitch during an Australia Test Match and went up to Greg Chappell who started beating him with his bat. Said streaker kept leaping up like a jack-in-the-box and jumping to avoid the blows. Then, suddenly, escaped and sprinted away at a hilariously fast pace and ran back into the stands where he fell over trapping his genitals between his body and the seats. Not pretty.