Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

dj needed for my 50th birthday 8 june west wickham/hayes area

i need a dj for the above date playing music from 70's to 2000

also thinking of having a childrens disco to start the night for 6 years plus range

can anybody help or advise

many thanks

charltonheston

Comments

• Options
    Use to know a fella called Jimmy but he passed away .
  • Options
    Choice is an excellent DJ. Did my Mrs 50th and everyone was impressed. A few booked him for their do's.
  • Options
    Hi Henry Irving

Can you let me have his number so i can contact him
  • Options
    Don't have a number but inbox him or look him up on facebook/internet
  • Options
    http://www.choicedj.co.uk/

Should be able to contact him through his website. Will let him know you will contact him.
  • Options

Hi Henry Irving

He should contact you soon, but he's been tied up of late.
  • Options
    You might need a bathroom fitter after.
  • Options

You might need a bathroom fitter after.

:-)
  • Options
    Just don't request any songs by The Police.
  • Options
    Hi Heston, try Phil first but if he is booked, I may be able to do it for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or Cozy Powell. : - )
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Hi Henry Irving

He should contact you soon, but he's been tied up of late.

Sometimes I smile in wonder at why some people try so hard to impress others (Covered End > Henry Irving), finding yourself bending over backwards just to be noticed and accepted. Here are a couple tips I've found that may help you quit trying to impress and just be happy:

If you want others to like you, learn to like and make peace with yourself first.

If you have personal attitudes or mindsets that you don’t like, change them. But change them because you want to be a better you, and not because you think others don’t approve.

Work on your own inner struggle, and your outer struggle with others will slowly dissipate.

Everyone loves a confident, cheerful, and assertive person. Once you can accept yourself for who you are, others will too.

Learn to be happy about just being you. Even if you haven’t magically transformed everyone around you to be awed in your presence, at least you’ve found happiness within. No one can take that away from you.
  • Options
    It's called humor Phil. Jeez , lighten up.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

It's called humor Phil. Jeez , lighten up.

Just being humerous
  • Options
    Very profound. I'm greatly impressed. Copy & pasted ? :-)