Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jon Venables' identity uncovered on twitter

If that photo is 'him' then he'd better get running

Comments

• Options
    What photo?
  • Options
    This one
  • Options
    Do a twitter search. Quite sure i'd be in contempt of a law by re-posting it.

Unfortunately in our society the person who originally posted it on twitter will probably end up behind bars whilst this (now fat) c*nt walks around free.
  • Options
    Dont worry mate, found a few pictures and his new identity name etc within 5 mins. The internet is a scary!

Thanks
  • Options
    is it the one of him in pizza hut uniform?
  • Options
    One of.

I saw another one of him out with a friend partying.

Feel slightly weird now though
  • Options
    I know feelings run high on this subject but the person who posted that picture had better be 100% sure he has got the right bloke, or he could just have signed a death warrant for a completely innocent bloke.

I know it's not popular with the "hang 'em high" brigade but mistaken identity is one of the reasons there is a suppression order in place on identifying Venables and Thompson.
  • Options
    Saw ones of him at a party with a (rubbish) kind of beard going on, another at work
  • Options
    Wasn't one of the bulger killers identity supposedly uncovered a few years back only for it to turn out to be an innocent bloke from Cumbria who happened to have the same name?
  • Options
    Wonderful. No evidence it's him, might be some muppet posting pictures of someone who could be completely unrelated to him and now potentially thousands of people playing Sam Spade trying to locate him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not convinced about the pizza hut photo, but the ones of the guy at the party look very much like they are him.
  • Options

Wonderful. No evidence it's him, might be some muppet posting pictures of someone who could be completely unrelated to him and now potentially thousands of people playing Sam Spade trying to locate him.

Indeed, you've got to love social networks.
  • Options

Not convinced about the pizza hut photo, but the ones of the guy at the party look very much like they are him.

Yeah - cos I look very similar to photos taken of me when I was ten...

• Options

Well seeing as you're only 12 that is not surprising.... ;-)
  • Options

Depends how old you are though?

A 30 year old can quite easily still bear some resemblance to how he looked at 10.

• Options
    Riviera said:

Well seeing as you're only 12 that is not surprising.... ;-)
    That's a good one. You've missed your calling in life (whatever it is)
  • Options
    Lighten up Leroy.
  • Options
    I'll take it under advisement. GFY
  • Options
    You're so chirpy @Riviera
  • Options
    Haha wss. BUSTED
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Long time ago
  • Options