Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

uniform dating? send to the 101 room

There is a advert on tv at moment called uniform dating
.........what happens there then? On a date do you turn up in uniform? Do you turn up at the date dressed in your policeman clobber and your date dressed in her morrison gear? What a crock of shit. What would you send to room 101?

Comments

• Options
    Nathan
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    That advert goes 'whether your into uniforms or not, we have people for you'

So basically you're just a dating website.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Signs in the street if your dog fouls the pavement. .............room 101 please....has anyone really been fined 1000 pound?

• Options
    Is a tabard a uniform? Quite fond of dinner ladies.
  • Options
    Northern monkey WUMs.
  • Options

Signs in the street if your dog fouls the pavement. .............room 101 please....has anyone really been fined 1000 pound?

Those signs lost any weight they held when Paula Radcliffe did a shit on the mall during the London marathon
  • Options
    Once dated a girl on Internet, who said she dated a man who told her he worked in traffic management for the local authority.

He was a lollipop man !

She might have found him on Uniform dating .
  • Options
    at the minute Foxes and moles but putting crafty feckas down there the moles would escape

blind my arse
  • Options
    Does full kit winkers qualify? ;-)
  • Options

How big is room 101?
    If its big enough, I would like to send the working class to room 101.

Who would you get to polish your throne then smudge?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How big is room 101?
    If its big enough, I would like to send the working class to room 101.

Good gracious no! Then it will only be the foreigners around to do the cleaning jobs

:)