Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Back, sack and crack

Whilst i'm not exactly troubling King Kong in the hair department it would be fair to say i'm probably hairier than the average man and have been thinking of giving this a try.

Anyone ever had this done and if so, how much does it hurt and was it worth it?

My concerns are mainly:

1. It will hurt
2. What if i fart through nerves
3. It will hurt

Thoughts?

Comments

• The last turkey in the butcher's window!

1. Probably
    2. You'll probably follow through as well
    3. More than probably.

Good luck!
  • Tickles
  • man up & get it done !!!!
  • yes it will hurt.
    Just lather it up and shave in the shower.
  • edited February 2013
    was seeing a bird a while back that thought it would be a laugh to wax my chest. i really wanted to shag her so agreed to pretty much anything she suggested.

The pain is like nothing ive felt before...it f******g kills!

So, id imagine the rest of the body (bar the back) would be unbearable.
  • Pluck man pluck!
  • Bubble said:

Tickles

Sorry Bubble...read that quickly as "tickets" and thought you wanted to watch!!!

;-)
  • 1 not that much
    2 no
    3 not really anything at all

Women do their bits all the time (never known them do their backs though).
    Man up, you're sounding a bit wimpy.
  • I've had back done regularly (never the full monty). First few times it's a bit eye watering at times but you soon get used to it. Cost normally depends on how many strips they use / time. I'd expect £15-£20 for the back
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2013

1 not that much
    2 no
    3 not really anything at all

Women do their bits all the time (never known them do their backs though).
    Man up, you're sounding a bit wimpy.

have you had your chest done?

if you didnt think it hurt then i must be a massive tart.
  • It hurts. It hurts a lot.

I would certainly suggest going for only the back first to see before getting the other areas done. Bascially the tighter you can pull the skin the less it hurts, so on the balls....

It does hurt less as you have if down regularly but there's a lot of pain to get use to before that.
  • I'm not that bothered about the back, not actually that much hair there. But nobody is going to tell me that having hairs ripped off my balls isn't going to f*cking hurt
  • I've had a girlfriend attempt my back before and frankly it did hurt like hell. The only positive thing to say about that though is that the pain is only brief.
  • Just have a shave.

Can do it yourself and it's painless.
  • If you are talking about hair removal.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

.....some of these are just superb, the bloke with the brussel sprouts up his arse and ice cream on his balls had me in tears.
  • If you are talking about hair removal.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

.....some of these are just superb, the bloke with the brussel sprouts up his arse and ice cream on his balls had me in tears.

Drat, beat me to it.
    Hilarious.

• This you ;-)
  • Whack a load of imac (sic) all over yer'self ! Job done!
  • Sponsored links:

• You want one of these.

http://www.mangroomer.com

None of that waxing nonsense.
  • Waxing hurts, whatever anyone says! It hurts less the more you get it done, as the hair is thinner, so easier to remove.

If thinking of using hair removal creams, make sure you check they are suitable for 'intimate' areas before lathering up your nether regions! They are chemicals and not all are appropriate for downstairs.

Try and get some recommendations of places to go (provided you feel manly enough to ask your mates!). The skill of the waxer will limit the pain as much as possible.

Finally, don't be tempted to try a wax at home kit yourself, they are rubbish.
  • Good old fashioned razor mate. Enhance the fun by getting your missus to do it. Just make sure she's in a good mood first.
  • Just stay hairy!
  • Good old fashioned razor mate. Enhance the fun by getting your missus to do it. Just make sure she's in a good mood first.

Yeh, like a cut-throat. No.2 won't even enter your head.
  • Well, any update on this?
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Great stuff Ormiston Addick. PMSL!
  • What a waste of good hair. Why not have it permed? Or perhaps ever platted.
  • I'd be worried about my skin being ripped off. I'm pretty sure there are usually patches of blood.