Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Every Games a Cup Final

Ok it looks like we are at that point in the season and position in the table where every game is a cup final and it is certainly going to be the case at the Valley. Its not much good moaning and groaning and booing, we need to get behind the team ... I would go as far as to say we need to invoke the spirit of the Cardiff night. If a player makes a mistake its not going to help if he is booed or groans whenever he gets the ball, support him. If the team are 1-0 down at half time cheer them as they go off, support them, encourage them to come back out and give their all for us and the cause.

Red Division you have "branded" yourselves to create an atmosphere .. do it ... regardless of whether the West or the East sing out, sing loud, support our team come win or lose .. you'll find eventually the rest of us will join in.

Delia called for her 12 th man, we need to be CP's and Charltons 12 th man

Comments

• Options
    Kap10 said:

Delia called for her 12 th man,

Oo er, Delia!

I totally agree with the post though, 100% support for CP and the team! COYR.
  • Options
    Maybe we can ask Glovepup to play a bit of 'Lets Stick Together' by Bryan Ferry , before the teams run out.
  • Options
    Totally agree.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Red Division you have "branded" yourselves to create an atmosphere .. do it ... regardless of whether the West or the East sing out, sing loud, support our team come win or lose .. you'll find eventually the rest of us will join in.

Sing loud, sing proud, bang on the side of G block, and keep the drum going the whole game. and for love of god, the east and west need to get something going. We need a red division in all 3 stands to get the atmosphere to the level of the cardiff game and not wait until we are 2 goals up on the opposition
  • Options
    problem is we ain't a cup side !!
  • Options

problem is we ain't a cup side !!

Damn, you got me there!! ;-)