Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Plastic Paddy Day

2»

Comments

• i'll be having a drink or two.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Saying that I'm dj'ing a St. plastic day party Sat night!!

Errrr so is Ketman... I've seen the flyer in the window of the Red Lion....!
  • St Georges day all the way !!!
    Celebrate it every year, you can stick paddys day!
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]What about the Cornish one - you sure you didn't look that up Roth or are you Welsh (not sure they like that flag anyway)?

St. Piran is the patron saint of Cornwall, the southern most corner of Great Britain. St Piran is the most famous of all the Irish saints who came to Cornwall and is said to have discovered tin.

The flag of St Piran is the Cornish flag - white cross on a black background symbolising the discovery of tin by the saint as the white metal flowed from the black rock.

St Piran's Day: 5th March.
    As far as I can tell, he never saw a match at The Valley.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]What about the Cornish one - you sure you didn't look that up Roth or are you Welsh (not sure they like that flag anyway)?

St. Piran is the patron saint of Cornwall, the southern most corner of Great Britain. St Piran is the most famous of all the Irish saints who came to Cornwall and is said to have discovered tin.

The flag of St Piran is the Cornish flag - white cross on a black background symbolising the discovery of tin by the saint as the white metal flowed from the black rock.

St Piran's Day: 5th March.
    As far as I can tell, he never saw a match at The Valley.

Technically correct.

But he was spotted on the terraces behind the goal at Plymouth away, last game of the 91 season, singing Valley Floyd Road.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Saying that I'm dj'ing a St. plastic day party Sat night!!

Not doing a shameless plug but we are also having a Grottogram for Jay behind the bars birthday..!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Saying that I'm dj'ing a St. plastic day party Sat night!!

Not doing a shameless plug but we are also having a Grottogram for Jay behind the bars birthday..!

Nice! Photos on this website next week I hope!
    That Friday or Saturday? Can't remember what the flyer said....
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]

Nice! Photos on this website next week I hope!
    That Friday or Saturday? Can't remember what the flyer said....

Plastic Paddy Day is Saturday in Lion with Magners & Guinness £2 a go all night with all other drinks going to £2 AFTER 11.00pm. Unfortunately for me I am working BOTH nights there this weekend!
  • Magners love it,would drink guiness but gives you a gut
  • And makes your crap jet black
  • Sponsored links:

• never looked
  • Don't look back in anger
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]never looked

Liar Liar pants on fire..!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Plastic Paddy Day is Saturday in Lion with Magners & Guinness £2 a go all night with all other drinks going to £2 AFTER 11.00pm. Unfortunately for me I am working BOTH nights there this weekend!

I'm going to Blackheath Rugby Club on Saturday from about 1 to watch Italy v Ireland, Blackheath v Stourbridge and then Wales v England...

So expect a very pissed up Medders to appear at some point. If I start abusing you for being a CD only DJ, I apologise now.... ;-)
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Plastic Paddy Day is Saturday in Lion with Magners & Guinness £2 a go all night with all other drinks going to £2 AFTER 11.00pm. Unfortunately for me I am working BOTH nights there this weekend!

I'm going to Blackheath Rugby Club on Saturday from about 1 to watch Italy v Ireland, Blackheath v Stourbridge and then Wales v England...

So expect a very pissed up Medders to appear at some point. If I start abusing you for being a CD only DJ, I apologise now.... ;-)

That's OK mate, you can buy me a drink instead.... :-) Have a good one!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Plastic Paddy Day is Saturday in Lion with Magners & Guinness £2 a go all night with all other drinks going to £2 AFTER 11.00pm. Unfortunately for me I am working BOTH nights there this weekend!

That's OK mate, you can buy me a drink instead.... :-) Have a good one!

At £2 a pop, I might even stretch to two mate ;-)