Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AC Milan vs Barca

2»

Comments

• Options
    oh well, put the cricket on now.
  • Options
    'World's greatest club' losing to 3rd best Italian team in the league.

Wouldn't be surprised to see 3 dodgy penalties given to Barcelona next leg.
  • Options
    El Shaawary
  • Options

Zona Mista. ? Mista penalty?

Zona Mista - Traditional Eye-tie tactics. The Milan clubs still use it. Perfect for smothering Bacas tippy-tappy football.
    I wonder if the Barca coach Is being called tactically naive on Barcelona Life?

• Options
    Both goalscorers have played for Pompey in the last five years.
  • Options
    not surprised Barca conceded with what looked like Max Wall playing at centre back.
  • Options
    Second leg an hour away.
  • Options
    interesting.
  • Options
    messi after 5 mins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

messi after 5 mins.

Cracking goal too. Milan not in this game yet.

• Options
    ...and that one!

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

3-2 to Team West Ham fans watch when theyre away #1 (Southend)

What a strange comment.... Have you been to west hams away matches? I think you haven't
  • Options
    Milan seem to have completely dropped their pressure from the first leg and been happy to sit on the edge of their area defending. Was always going to end badly.
  • Options
    Great game, If Niang had got the inside of the post then the second half would be frantic.
  • Options
    Second Barca goal was offside, have the feeling were it against Barca the pundits would want the lino's head.
  • Options
    Cool finish from Villa.
  • Options

Cool finish from Villa.

The Ball from Xavi was just sublime !
  • Options

Cool finish from Villa.

The defending from the left back didn't help though, or the clearance that went straight to Xavi. Still a good goal though but Milan really didn't help themselves.
  • Options
    4-0. Game over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cool finish from Villa.

The defending from the left back didn't help though, or the clearance that went straight to Xavi. Still a good goal though but Milan really didn't help themselves.
    Can only deliver whats there to deliver , the pass had to be MM perfect ! , and it was breathtaking some of the stuff Barcelona play !

I didn't think Messi had a great game at all !, but he pops up from nowhere to score absolute belters ! The best players do that !
  • Options
    Credit to Barca, that was a brilliant performance. Can't believe so many were writing them off going into the game.
  • Options
    Just back from the game, unbelievable atmosphere and performance. My first time at the nou camp, really is something else
  • Options
    bloody hell that's quick back to eltham?!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Apart from Barca's skill, one thing stood out for me. Milan: silly hairstyles, alice bands and gel with plenty of dumb tattoos. Barca: bog standard haircuts (until Puyol came on), no alice bands or gel, not many tattoos (Alves apart!). An example of subtance winning out over style. Barca did it on the pitch; the Milan players seemed more concerned about how they would look in next week's gossip and fashion magazines. Brian Clough was no doubt smiling down from heaven.
  • Options
    It was men against boys, but a minor criticism would be that I thought Barca should have killed Milan off earlier, they seemed to take the foot off the gas slightly for the last 20 minutes instead of going for the 4th goal, and one lucky deflection at the end could have resulted in a Milan goal and possible exit on away goals.

Milan looked very ordinary, if Arsenal or Man U had drawn them I'm sure they would have gone through.
  • Options

Milan looked very ordinary, if Arsenal or Man U had drawn them I'm sure they would have gone through.

This is easily the worst Milan side of at least the last 20 years. There's not one world class player in that side, though El Shaarawy will get there.
  • Options
    Milan got it horribly wrong.
    They didn't have a gameplan and if they did they executed it poorly.

Constantly gave possesion back to FCB. *best andy townsend impersonation* ...Only one outcome I'm afraid
  • Options
    I reckon Barcelona strung more passes together in 90 minutes than i see us do in a season at the Valley!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Milan got it horribly wrong.
    They didn't have a gameplan and if they did they executed it poorly.

Well i'm sure their gameplan was to not concede early (which went right out of the window) and to try and nick a goal on the break (almost did it but Niang hit the post at 1-0).

Fine line between success and failure, if Niang scores, Barca are deflated and i think Milan go on to win. A minute later it's 2-0 and Milan are doomed.