Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

National Rant & Rave Day!

http://www.66099.co.uk/

Dialling 66099 from your mobile phone will enable consumers to both "Rant" & "Rave" about brands and products.
One complaint number for all, 50% of the FTSE are already signed up to parent company.

You think it will catch on?

Comments

• Options
    How much does it cost? It could bankrupt me and Len Glover!
  • Options
    ITS FREE TO CALL FROM YOUR MOBILE!
  • Options
    catch on, catch on...i'll give you f***ing catch on.

what a pointless thread.

back in my day there would never has been this sort of bollox, go away and crawl under a rock.

what is it with the Halifax choir, the talentless, boring, smug tossers.

coca cola is better than Pepsi.
  • Options
    Morrisons dried apricots individually wrapped...they're dried FFS, why do we need all this f**king packaging>
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    BP petrol station staff who, when I go to pay for my fuel ask if I want a lottery ticket. Firstly, if I wanted a lottery ticket I'd ask for one, and secondly, if I was some one that wanted to throw £52 a year down the toilet I'd have idiot written across my forehead!
  • Options
    Macronate said:

catch on, catch on...i'll give you f***ing catch on.

what a pointless thread.

back in my day there would never has been this sort of bollox, go away and crawl under a rock.

what is it with the Halifax choir, the talentless, boring, smug tossers.

coca cola is better than Pepsi.

Holy Moley! Someone got out of the womb the wrong side!
  • Options
    i rave every day
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

i rave every day

Especially on Saturdays when we are at home :)

• Options
    similar to maybe_baby, when you go into McDs and ask for a Big Mac and then finish your sentence. Reply is always "is that a Big Mac meal"...i know they're trained to ask but it really irks me.
  • Options
    We're doing the PR for these guys, I'm not a fan of 'days' but in theory this could be a coo for consumers if it takes off.
    We've already had three new companies sign up for trials off the back of today's campaign.