Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Nottingham Forest|Championship|23 February 2013|Preview, Views, News & Line Ups

Comments

• Options

Comforable home win 4-0.

So you've made that observation too? Very interesting.
  • Options
    We'll play really well... and lose - it's the Charlton way.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Got a feeling Yann is back in the game , 2-0 Charlton , Glovepup to play 'against all odds' at the end of the match.
  • Options
    Difficult one to predict this. Heart says we get an early lead and build on it to win 3-1. Head says a gritty and nervous 2-2. Whatever, I think we'll get something from the game.
  • Options
    Forest are on good form and will be confident - possibly how we like our opponents at the Valley which makes more sense than it should do. May allow us to set up a bit like we do away. If we are not wasteful, can see a rare home victory here.
  • Options
    Difficult to predict but I feel the crowd might have to do a Cardiff tomorrow! A win!
  • Options
    2-1 defeat after we take the lead pretty early

COYR
  • Options
    Wasn't confident at all about this one before Tuesday but hopefully that will have given us a right lift. Should be a good open game.
  • Options
    to be honest given our home form i turn up everyweek expecting the worse so im not to down hearted if we lose, would be great to get a win the foxes as forrest will have on paper a better 1 to 11 to ud but hard work team work and heart can go a long way.
  • Options
    I think we will lose, so I will predict a 3-1 win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope Reidy gets a good reception.He gave his all (when fit ). I do not think he ever asked to leave did he? Lets hope he has a stinker though. Mind you it will be sod's law that it is Halford that does the damage. No, what I am talking about one nil to us. Cort.
  • Options
    Have to win tomorrow if we're serious about going for 6th place. Head says 1-1 but heart a 2-1 win.
  • Options
    Just been looking at the table and a win and a boro loss and it's 5 points. Powell was right - the next five games are key - all winnable on paper and we need to win them all. It almost certainly won't happen, but I'd much rather us go in with this intention and a spring in our step.
  • Options

A rare, scintillating home performance with Forest not mustering a shot on target til the 86th minute.

1-0 to Forest then :)
  • Options

A rare, scintillating home performance with Forest not mustering a shot on target til the 86th minute.

1-0 to Forest then :)
    You have been too many home games!!! I can picture that scenario so vividly.
  • Options

Really excited about this. My first home game in 4 months after an extended exile.

Very interested to see how we fare after being taught a lesson in football at their place at the start of the season. Will also enjoying watching Fatty Reid who is a class act and needs a job doing on him.

2-2 will do me. All goals in the north please and no snow.
  • Options
    Back to earth with a bump, 2-1 home defeat with Andy Reid scoring with a free kick...
  • Options
    Got a strange sort of feeling about this one, and feel it could be a pivotal time for us.

A 2-0 win, with a good run of 4/5 wins, and suddenly we're nudging the play-offs.

COYA
  • Options

Head says 1-2 Forest
    Heart says 2-1 Charlton

I like your style mister. YOUU REDDDSSS
  • Options
    Not to sure what to predict for this one, I'll go for 2-2 but the team is anyone's guess. Will not be as good a game as tuesday though, the pitch will have something to do with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    WTF has happened to our hallowed turf? Heard rumours that Paddy is none too well but Slater, TJ... No!

Nice of em to install a sand pit for RD at the SE end...
  • Options
    home game on a Saturday so no chance of a win.........there's going to be goals but we don't score too many at home.

1-3
  • Options
    Got a sense of deja vu then Golfie ;o)
  • Options

home game on a Saturday so no chance of a win.........there's going to be goals but we don't score too many at home.

1-3

Disappointed with you Golfie. After the week you've had I thought you'd say 5-0 to us. You've certainly given me a good laugh.
  • Options
    After both teams had good midweek results this could be a good match. The home Saturday curse will continue but I hope we have enough for a 1-1 draw. Welcome back Andy Reid, a rare glimmer of light in an awful time.
  • Options
    2-2 and i'll be happy with that.
  • Options
    How I would love a win to follow up the great result at Leicester - but I think we will have to settle for a point at best. 1-1.
  • Options
    I say 1-1 they score first but yann brings us back into the game. In my opinion we should stick With same team unless you take dervite out and play a 442 with Haynes up front but the added cover in defence is much needed after their performance against Huddersfield
  • Options
    3-2, 1 up, 2-1 down, jacko last minute winner!
  • Options
    4-1 win for the Addicks .