Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Charlton v Nottingham Forest

Comments

• Hamer-------------5 lucky to get that
    Solly-------------6
    Morrison-------6
    Cort---------6
    Wiggins-------7
    Dervite-------4
    Pritchard------4
    Stephens------3
    Jackson-------4
    Wagstaff-------4 how did he get taken off before the above ?????
    Kermorgant------3
    Fuller-------4
    Haynes------4

Obika n/a

CP--------------wow as bad as it gets ( i hope ) 2

What did Powell do wrong exactly?
    Are you stupid mate? We didn't win 4-0. Powell was obviously rubbish, I mean look at the amount of money that's been pumped in we have the Championship dream team squad and he still can't do anything with it! Absolutely useless.

Powell Out.
  • Hamer - 4
    Solly - 7
    Morrison - 6
    Cort - 5.5
    Wiggins - 6
    Dervite - 5
    Pritchard - 5
    Stephens - 4
    Jackson - 4.5
    Wagstaff - 4.5
    Kermorgant - 3
    Fuller - 6
    Haynes - 6.5
  • Huskaris said:

Hamer-------------5 lucky to get that
    Solly-------------6
    Morrison-------6
    Cort---------6
    Wiggins-------7
    Dervite-------4
    Pritchard------4
    Stephens------3
    Jackson-------4
    Wagstaff-------4 how did he get taken off before the above ?????
    Kermorgant------3
    Fuller-------4
    Haynes------4

Obika n/a

CP--------------wow as bad as it gets ( i hope ) 2

What did Powell do wrong exactly?
    Are you stupid mate? We didn't win 4-0. Powell was obviously rubbish, I mean look at the amount of money that's been pumped in we have the Championship dream team squad and he still can't do anything with it! Absolutely useless.

Powell Out.
    I know right? But don't worry, Golfie is on his way to save the day with his tutelage...
  • Hamer 4
    Solly 5
    Morrison 6
    Cort 7
    Wiggins 7
    Dervite 5
    Pritchard 5
    Stephens 3
    Jackson 6
    Wagstaff 5
    Kermorgant 5
    Fuller 6
    Haynes 6

Bar the Leicester & Cardiff games it has really been no fun at all going down there. Mostly boring and very predictable.

• Hamer - 5
    Solly - 5.5
    Morrison - 6
    Cort - 6
    Wiggins - 6
    Dervite - 5
    Pritchard - 5
    Stephens - 4
    Jackson - 5
    Wagstaff - 5
    Kermorgant - 4
    Fuller - 5
    Haynes - 6
  • edited February 2013
    SCP could have maybe brought Obika on earlier but got his half time sub right and at 0-1 when Haynes come on he just had to go for broke.
  • Hamer 5
    Solly 6
    Morrison 6
    Cort 6
    Wiggins 5
    Dervite 5
    Pritchard 4.5
    Stephens 5
    Jackson 6
    Wagstaff 6
    Kermorgant 3
    Fuller 5.5
    Haynes 7
  • Hamer - 4 - Cost us goals yet again, if were in this division next year he must be replaced.
    Solly - 6 - average game for Chris but he cant do all the work.
    Morrison - 6 - Defended as best he could but spent the whole game doing so.
    Cort 6 as Morrison.
    Wiggins - 6 - Good to see him back and will take a few weeks to get into his stride.
    Dervite - 5 - Baffled by his position, distribution poor.
    Pritchard - 5 - I am a Pritchard fan, but totally out classed by Reid and Guedioura, too many loose passes.
    Stephens - 4 - Rubbish deserved to be subbed.
    Wagstaff - 5 - No effect today at all.
    Kermogant - 5 - I love kermo, but defenders know how to wind him up. Harsh sending off now banned for 3 matches unless they successfully appeal.
    Fuller - 6 - No service to him i called the sub at half time but little effect.
    Haynes - 6 - Cant blame him if no-one passes to him.

Ref - 0 - Same od crap refs as usual.
    Linesman - 0
    Pitch - 0

• Chippy - you missed out JJ. And I can't see an appeal coming over Kerm's red...Powell has already said it was deserved, which it was. 3 games out, so back for the spanners!
  • TelMc32 said:

Chippy - you missed out JJ. And I can't see an appeal coming over Kerm's red...Powell has already said it was deserved, which it was. 3 games out, so back for the spanners!

Thanks mate had an error when cutting and pasting he gets 5 anyway. Sadly i think your right but i would not want an opposition player sent off for the same it was ridculous. In the Fulham game earlie Nzonzi slaps a guy in the face and gets away with it, refs so inconsistant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hamer 4 Directly at fault now for 2 of the past 4 goals conceded. Looked very shaky at times.
    Solly 6 Not at his best, but still better than most today.
    Morrison 6 Reasonable performance
    Cort 6 Reasonable performance, but not totally convincing.
    Wiggins 6 Starting to look the part again (about the only positive to be taken from this game).
    Dervite 6 Did his job, unlike some others.
    Pritchard 5 Nothing seemed to work for him today,despite putting in the effort.
    Stephens 3 Absolutely terrible. No surprise he was subbed at half-time.
    Jackson 7 Our best player.
    Wagstaff 3 Totally ineffectual and general waste of space. Should have been subbed earlier.
    Kermorgant 3 There can be no excuse for being sent off the way he was. Let the side down.
    Fuller 7 Still a class above most of his team-mates
    Haynes 7 We never really posed a threat until he came on.
  • Hamer - 4 Going through a bad patch. How he comes out of it and what he learns from it could make or break him. My gut feeling is he will be a better keeper for it as long as he understands the reasons for it. I think it is concentration.
    Solly - 6 poorest game this season, some responsibilty for their opener- I felt he could have cleared it.
    Morrison - 7 Played well
    Cort MOTM -8 Very solid
    Wiggins - 6.5 - Decent enough
    Dervite - 5 - Game didn't suit him
    Pritchard - 6 You can't mark him below six because his energy is important but not his best.
    Stephens - 5 - Was trying to pick out incisive passes when his teammates weren't getting in positions to be passed to. Made him look worse than he was IMO.
    Jackson - 7 Battled hard in midfield
    Wagstaff - 6 Nothing to be critical of- did his job well enough
    Kermorgant - 4 Was working his socks off with little effect and needed some help. No reason to hand them the game though out of frustration.
    Fuller - 6 would have liked to see him on 11 against 11
    Haynes - 6 - Tried and looked confident, but again, needed him on 11 against 11.
  • Hamer - 4
    Solly - 6
    Morrison - 6
    Cort - 6
    Wiggins - 6
    Dervite - 4
    Pritchard - 4
    Stephens - 3
    Jackson - 6
    Wagstaff - 5
    Kermorgant - 3
    Fuller - 6
    Haynes - 7
  • Hamer - 4 His fuses completely blew after the second goal needs a rest
    Solly - 5.5 At fault with the first unusually poor game for him
    Morrison - 6 Did well against a handful of a centre forward in Henderson
    Cort - 6 Ditto above
    Wiggins - 7 tidied up a couple of times when they were through our best defender today
    Dervite - 4 Useless sorry but he's too slow for midfield and too unreliable for defence
    Pritchard - 4 Not at the races too small easily muscled off the ball
    Stephens - 2 Didn't make one pass if he had fallen of a boat he wouldn't have hit water
    Jackson - 6 Worked hard and tried to hold midfield together
    Wagstaff - 4.5 Can't fault his effort but the boy lacks quality when the opposition are good. Reid made him look like a schoolboy
    Kermorgant - 3 Stupid act to gte sent off but Halford was just as culpable killed the game
    Fuller - 5.5 Tried but was well handled by Halford
    Haynes - 6.5 His pace will always make him a threat can't understand why he wasn't bought on when Yann got sent off
  • edited February 2013
    Hamer - 5
    Solly - 6.5
    Morrison - 6
    Cort - 6
    Wiggins - 6
    Dervite - 5
    Pritchard - 6
    Stephens 4.5
    Jackson - 7
    Wagstaff - 6
    Kermorgant - 5.5
    Fuller - 6
    Haynes - 6.5
  • TelMc32 said:

Chippy - you missed out JJ. And I can't see an appeal coming over Kerm's red...Powell has already said it was deserved, which it was. 3 games out, so back for the spanners!

Thanks mate had an error when cutting and pasting he gets 5 anyway. Sadly i think your right but i would not want an opposition player sent off for the same it was ridculous. In the Fulham game earlie Nzonzi slaps a guy in the face and gets away with it, refs so inconsistant.
    Didn't see Nzonzi, but I assume he was at least facing his man if he slapped his face, rather than a sly kick from behind. Either way, sounds like both should have had reds!
  • Hamer 4
    Solly 6
    Morrison 6
    Cort 6
    Wiggins 7
    Dervite 5
    Pritchard 5
    Stephens 5
    Jackson 6
    Wagstaff 5
    Kermorgant 3
    Fuller 5
    Haynes 6
  • Hamer 5 Cost us today,maybe it is time for Button to be given a run
    Solly 6 Average today
    Morrison 6 Genrally did ok
    Cort 6 Is good in the air but can get caught out
    Wiggins 7 Rusty at times but made a couple of good clearances.Good to have him back
    Dervite 5 Was ok until we went down to 10.Can't play in midfield in a 4 4 2.
    Pritchard 5 Not his best game
    Stephens 5 Like Hamer some days I think he could be PL standard other L1,yesterday was the latter.
    Jackson 7 Tried to get us going
    Wagstaff 6 Unlucky to be sacrificed,as one of our fitter players maybe he should have stayed on.
    Kermorgant 5 Going down to 10 men meant we had no hope.

Fuller 6 Looked lively
    Haynes 6 Needs to start,his pace unsettles opponents.
  • Hamer 4 Probably the worst clanger of the season for the 2nd goal
    Solly 6 Very average, can't remember a worse performance, as he's always good.
    Morrison 6
    Cort 6
    Wiggins 6
    Dervite 4 Embarrasingly poor
    Pritchard 4 Embarassingly poor
    Stephens 4 Embarassingly poor
    Jackson 6
    Wagstaff 5.5
    Kermorgant 2 I'd like to say he lost us the game, but I think we'd have lost anyway.
    Fuller 6
    Haynes 6.5 MOM The only one who looked like he cared & was putting in a decent shift.

• Hamer 3
    Solly 6
    Morrison 5
    Cort 6
    Wiggins 6
    Dervite 5
    Pritchard 5
    Stephens 4
    Jackson 6
    Wagstaff 6
    Kermorgant 5
    Fuller 6
    Haynes 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Hamer - 3.5 - What a shocker, worst I've ever seen him play.
    Solly - 6 - Average with a few quality tackles
    Morrison - 6 - Battled well but as inevitable that we'd concede at some point
    Cort - 6 - Ditto Morrison
    Wiggins - 6.5 - Bit rusty but there was still flashes of the class he has, welcome back Rhoysy
    Dervite - 5 - Passed by to often, started well but faded horribly when we went down to 10 men
    Pritchard - 5.5 - He really wasn't helped by the pitch, some of his touches were shocking
    Stephens - 4 - Worst game I've ever seen him play, I do really like him most of the time but that was sh*t
    Jackson - 6.5 - Put in a proper shift and tried to get the team going, unfortunately to no avail.
    Wagstaff - 6.5 - Was good when rarely going forward, he needed to pick a side to play on though, he was roaming all over the place
    Kermorgant - 6 - I've not seen the red again but it was right in front of me and I think it was not a red card, Halford massively overreacted. Up to that point he'd working his socks off.
    Fuller - 6 - Was marked out the game by the Forest defense meaning he couldn't do much.
    Haynes - 6.5 - His pace caused problems as usual but he should've been brought on sooner.
  • Hamer 4
    Solly 6
    Morrison 6
    Cort 6
    Wiggins 6
    Dervite 4
    Pritchard 4.5
    Stephens 4
    Jackson 5.5
    Wagstaff 4
    Kermorgant 3
    Fuller 6
    Haynes 6
  • Hamer 4.0 Faffing about and blaming others--may be time to give Button a chance.
    Solly 4.5 Not at his best.All players can lose form.He's a great player,an uncharacteristic performance.
    Morrison 6.0 As solid a player as we have,wish our midfield had his attitude.
    Cort 6.0 A great centre-back pairing with Morrison,defended well and a threat if a corner ever gets to him.
    Wiggins 5.5 Looks like he hasn't been on the sidelines for months,fresh and alert.A good player standing out in a rough overall team performance.
    Dervite 4.5 Not quite sure what to make of him at home games,away he fits in well and does his job.
    Pritchard 4.5 Please work on his finishing--has had a chance in each of the last four games and has no confidence in front of goal.A great little worker though and sets up more goals than given credit for.
    Stephens 3.0 A nervous wreck by the look of it--jittery when receiving the ball,no idea what to do with it and passes off the mark.Needs a ball-player to work alongside him and to complement his style of play.
    Jackson 4.5 Tried his usual best but set pieces weren't great and his role is still not ideal for his style of play.
    Wagstaff 4.5 I thought that he had matured when he came back from loan,but decision-making is still poor,first-touch needs working on and must link up better with midfield and other forwards.
    Kermorgant 5.0 Frustrated,clearly,takes a lot of stick and gets little help from refs anyway.No excuse though and he may need to make amends to his team and fans for this enforced absence.(Love him though).
    Fuller 5.5 Tried hard but not in best of form.A thankless task for him against a confident defence,gave his all.
    Haynes 5.0 Team-mates need to slide him in and use that fantastic pace.He can finish,just needs the ball really.

Our passing was awful--what were the stats for passing errors? Gave away possession constantly--why isn't this addressed as it happens in far too many games.
  • Hamer - 4
    Solly - 6
    Morrison - 6
    Cort - 6
    Wiggins - 6
    Dervite - 4
    Pritchard - 4
    Stephens - 3
    Jackson - 6
    Wagstaff - 4
    Kermorgant - 4
    Fuller - 4
    Haynes - 4
  • Hamer 4 totally at fault for one and partially for the other - that's another point he's lost us
    Solly 6 no protection in front
    Morrison 6 weathered the forest tide well enough
    Cort 6 as above
    Wiggins 6 decent considering his lay off
    Dervite 3 dreadful, lost, witless
    Pritchard 6 gave his all as ever
    Stephens 0 inept, gutless and lazy the single most shameful performance I've ever seen
    Jackson 6 as pritchard
    Wagstaff 1 if I hadn't seen Stephens's shameful 45 minutes this would have been the worst
    Kermorgant 2 slugged away in a hopeless task for 35 minutes then threw it all away Berk
    Fuller 4 at best half hearted obvious to all he knew it was hopeless - unprofessional
    Haynes 7 ran around willingly in an utterly lost cause

SCP 4 sending out the same 11 as Tuesday but in a different shape was mystifying - Wagstaff as one of 2 upfront is bizarre, absolutely no midfield shape handed Forest and Reid the upperhand right from the kick off, first time at home this season he gets the substitutions right and early enough but only cos Kermit the Clown forced his hand. Set up the team in some half-baked attempt to get a nil - nil and got exactly what that negativity deserved.
  • edited February 2013
    Hamer 5
    Solly 7
    Morrison 7
    Cort 7
    Wiggins 6
    Dervite 4.5
    Pritchard 5.5
    Stephens 5
    Jackson 6.5
    Wagstaff 6.5
    Kermorgant 4.5
    Fuller 5.5
    Haynes 6
  • Hamer 5 would have been higher but I've seen the replays now, didn't see how much at fault he was for one of the goals
    Solly 6 not at his best but still he's Chris Solly
    Morrison 6 fairly solid
    Cort 6.5 solid and useful in the air
    Wiggins 6 good to see him back.
    Dervite 4 some good interception but poor passing
    Pritchard 4.5 love his energy but too easily shoved off
    Stephens 3 not a good game for him
    Jackson 6.5 worked hard
    Wagstaff 6 I thought he was working hard for the side, but it wasn't enough against this opposition
    Kermorgant 3 would've been higher except for the sending off. Am gutted as we'll miss him up front.
    Fuller 6 worked hard, some nice play
    Haynes 6.5 the only player we had who looked a proper threat
  • Hamer 4 totally at fault for one and partially for the other - that's another point he's lost us
    Solly 6 no protection in front
    Morrison 6 weathered the forest tide well enough
    Cort 6 as above
    Wiggins 6 decent considering his lay off
    Dervite 3 dreadful, lost, witless
    Pritchard 6 gave his all as ever
    Stephens 0 inept, gutless and lazy the single most shameful performance I've ever seen
    Jackson 6 as pritchard
    Wagstaff 1 if I hadn't seen Stephens's shameful 45 minutes this would have been the worst
    Kermorgant 2 slugged away in a hopeless task for 35 minutes then threw it all away Berk
    Fuller 4 at best half hearted obvious to all he knew it was hopeless - unprofessional
    Haynes 7 ran around willingly in an utterly lost cause

SCP 4 sending out the same 11 as Tuesday but in a different shape was mystifying - Wagstaff as one of 2 upfront is bizarre, absolutely no midfield shape handed Forest and Reid the upperhand right from the kick off, first time at home this season he gets the substitutions right and early enough but only cos Kermit the Clown forced his hand. Set up the team in some half-baked attempt to get a nil - nil and got exactly what that negativity deserved.

Was it the same 11 then? Because it wasn't.
  • Hamer 5, did make 3 saves but was not at his best today, far from it.
    Solly 6
    Morrison 6
    Cort 6
    Wiggins 7
    Dervite 5
    Pritchard 6
    Stephens 4
    Jackson 6
    Wagstaff 7
    Kermorgant 3, should not retaliate, but was given a battering and the ref seemed determined to do nothing.
    Fuller 6
    Haynes 7 thought he did make a difference.
  • Hamer - 5 can't give any more after a really bad 10 minutes
    wiggins - 6
    morrison 6
    cort - 5 bullied by henderson
    solly 6
    wagstaff 6
    stephens 3 - really bad day
    dervitte - 3 thought i'd seen the back of midfielders who can't play when semedo left
    pritchard 5
    jackson 6
    kermorgant 7 - sending off wasn't good but he was trying his b*ll*x off and thats good enough for me
    Fuller 5
    Haynes 6.5