Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Price vs Thompson

13»

Comments

• Options
    Is it Harrison v Lewison
  • Options
    Nope the bloke from NY won the decision

Harrison will win now
  • Options
    nolly said:

Is it Harrison v Lewison

No. The bloke from New York got through.

• Options
    No the new yorker got the decision over lewison
  • Options
    No it's Rossy v Harrison
  • Options
    Can't believe that the journeyman in here now wants 300 fights before he quits
  • Options
    Oh dear
  • Options
    I was too busy watching price fall down like a tree

Turnt it over and there was the newyorker getting the decision

• Options
    Harrison has got in great shape got to respect that he's very good when he's light and I love his footwork the stepping back and throwing the left
  • Options
    nolly said:

Harrison has got in great shape got to respect that he's very good when he's light and I love his footwork the stepping back and throwing the left

41 and in the best shape of his life. You should use him as inspiration being the same age.

Put down the pies and get back on the creatine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't believe the bird there thought that trainers being spoke about were the ones you wear on your feet
  • Options

Can't believe the bird there thought that trainers being spoke about were the ones you wear on your feet

Pissed myself laughing when she said that! Where did they find her?
  • Options

Ha! I thought i had misheard that. They will be signing her up to commentate on Charlton games if she keeps it up.