Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Recognize this man?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'll always remember him for the goal he scored past Freidal just after he'd scored for Blackburn at The Valley.
  • Options

Great player - I don't know why he went to Fulham. His goal at Old Trafford stands out in my memory of him. I can't remember now if we went one nil up or drew level at that point, but it stunned the United crowd.

We drew level. Keeper mistake from what I remember. We ended up losing 4-1.
  • Options
    Another great moment was when he lobbed Friedel just after he'd scored, but nothing tops the goal at Highbury.
  • Options
    Seeing him and looking at what we have now makes me want to cry.
  • Options

Great player - I don't know why he went to Fulham. His goal at Old Trafford stands out in my memory of him. I can't remember now if we went one nil up or drew level at that point, but it stunned the United crowd.

Think he was crocked by the time we sold him to Fulham.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Seeing him and looking at what we have now makes me want to cry.

exactly but at least we have some athletes who run around and give their all to the cause
  • Options
    It's because we cheered more for him.
  • Options

I'll always remember him for the goal he scored past Freidal just after he'd scored for Blackburn at The Valley.

That was my first ever game, Claus Jensen got me hooked on Charlton with that goal!!!
  • Options
    He didn't tackle or head but was a master at interception, passing and running with the ball. At the time I did think he could have done more of the physical stuff and was frustrated because it was really all he lacked. Superb player though. Couldn't understand the move to Fulham...perhaps he sensed it was all about to turn to shit.

PS: Agree that he was brilliant in that game at Bolton, as was Mark Fish. Both looked a class above.
  • Options
    Danepak said:

We drew level. Keeper mistake from what I remember. We ended up losing 4-1.
    Yeah that was it. Beckham's last game there if I recall. And we started singing "we're gonna win 5-4"...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He left CAFC on my birthday. Was gutted.
  • Options
    Remember him coming on in the World Cup 2002 2nd round match for Denmark which we won 3-0 , the only time I have followed England in a tourney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_478021&feature=iv&src_vid=si3ci0lwh6Y&v=LJEiHpR12jY

7.00 for some Claus class